1 (5.3%)
A Whorefront member
0 (0%)
A self-hating GayDL-type Jew
3 (15.8%)
Other
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ari (-fat)--a serious poll  (Read 3832 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Ari (-fat)--a serious poll
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2008, 03:05:01 PM »
Here I am trying to move us forward and we got insanity as the hurdle.  If it is a case of sour grapes then why take it upon themselves to delibertly try to hurt members.  JTF is still standing cause we are united.  And if there are some out there who has a vendetta then they got severe childish issues.  And when things all sort out you know what characters are out there and shame on them.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2008, 03:08:02 PM »
I have read the thread in which Skippy brainwashed Ari before they have hidden it.
Ari was a pathetic, worthless, mentally ill, unemployed 30-year old virgin who couldn't elicit more than three minutes from any woman in real life. He was so desperate to get laid that he was literally willing to send us all to Auschwitz. If he doesn't repent, he'll get his "sex" alright--in the next world, and not in the manner in which he was expecting.  :o

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2008, 03:15:02 PM »
Brilliant C.F., who writes your material?  ;D
  I think you have star quality writing skills that no Hollywood drugged up writer can match!
  Ever thought about writing a book? You'll surly create a stir and you can donate all proceeds to JTF and make us a mass movement a lot quicker...