Author Topic: Ron Paul Supports Hezbollah  (Read 5979 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ron Paul Supports Hezbollah
« on: January 19, 2007, 12:45:26 AM »
Read the congressman's own words (referring to his opposition to this summer's House resolution condemning Hezbollah's blitzkrieg against the Chosen):

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul335.html
Quote from: Ron Paul
I find this unfair, particularly considering the significantly higher number of civilian casualties among Lebanese civilians. I would rather advocate neutrality rather than picking sides, which is what this resolution does...

I also object to the unreasonable accusations that the Government of Lebanon has not done enough, when we realize that Israel occupied southern Lebanon for 18 years and was not able to neutralize Hezbollah.

TOM TANCREDO ALL THE WAY!!!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 12:54:29 AM by Chaimfan »

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
Re: Ron Paul Supports Hezbollah
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 04:40:57 PM »
http://www.antiwar.com/paul/?articleid=3987

We give Israel about $3 billion each year, but we also give Egypt $2 billion. Most other Middle East countries get money too, some of which ends up in the hands of PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi  terrorists

Ron Paul doesn't support Hezbollah he supports disengagement from the Mid-East, Which is GOOD FOR ISRAEL!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 04:42:30 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 06:40:09 PM »
Did you read his statement? Congress almost unanimously passed a simple resolution condemning Hezbollah for its war. Ron Paul was one of only about three representatives to OPPOSE it because, in his own words, it was "biased" and did not take into account the "suffering of Lebanese civilians"!  :o What the hell is wrong with him?

Tancredo is equally supportive of national sovereignty and disengagement and supports, or at least has nothing against, Zion.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 10:45:05 PM »
Did you read his statement? Congress almost unanimously passed a simple resolution condemning Hezbollah for its war. Ron Paul was one of only about three representatives to OPPOSE it because, in his own words, it was "biased" and did not take into account the "suffering of Lebanese civilians"!  :o What the hell is wrong with him?

Tancredo is equally supportive of national sovereignty and disengagement and supports, or at least has nothing against, Zion.

Ron Paul is wrong to criticize Israel!

Tancredo voted for the War in Iraq and still supports it, which is troubling.

But I am still unsure of who to support in the primaries. I only lean towards Ron Paul because his opposition to the Iraq War in the beginning gives him credibility, but Tancredo has come out against Bush's troops surge unlike Duncan Hunter, which is a good sign.

I will wait to see what Tancredo has to say about the whole idea of the the US spreading democracy to the Muslim world.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 01:14:18 AM »
The thing is that I suspect Tancredo would fight the war to the fullest and win it, unlike Dubya, who seems more interested in witchhunts against soldiers doing their jobs.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2007, 01:58:21 AM »
Yacov is absolutely right--which is why I made this thread and brought Paul's words to everybody's attention.

Please vote TOM TANCREDO.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2007, 03:52:26 AM »
This isn't much of a revelation. All of the anti-Semites, ymsh"v, are endorsing Ron Paul.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2007, 03:41:20 PM »
Yacov is absolutely right--which is why I made this thread and brought Paul's words to everybody's attention.

Please vote TOM TANCREDO.

I asked Chaim this week what he thinks, so far I am now leaning towards Tom Tancredo after hearing more on what he had to say on Iraq, and his criticism of the New World Order.

He is sounding like Ron Paul only without the Israel bashing.

If I hear Chaim say Ron Paul is anti-semitic trash than I will gladly sign up with Team Tancredo and do all I can for him.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2007, 06:50:51 PM »
Great to hear, Maimonides. Tom needs all the help we can get.

(Sidenote: the fact that David Duke is endorsing Paul should close this subject once and for all.  ::) ;D)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2007, 07:25:45 PM »
I will support thus far from what I am reading Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo maybe they should join as one ticket for president / v.p.  No way will I support a Nazi and or Islamic supporter.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2007, 06:53:09 PM »
I will support thus far from what I am reading Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo maybe they should join as one ticket for president / v.p.  No way will I support a Nazi and or Islamic supporter.
Those 2 would be a great ticket and neither is anti-Jewish
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2007, 07:07:10 PM »
Those 2 would be a great ticket and neither is anti-Jewish
We need something because the front runners we have now are from hunger. Tancredo and Hunter need to start getting their message out because no one even knows they are in the running.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2007, 12:13:53 PM »
I am with Hunter. Tom Tancredo is an ally of the Buchanus family.  >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2007, 09:27:50 PM »
I am with Hunter. Tom Tancredo is an ally of the Buchanus family.  >:(
Yes but just because he has support from Buchanan does'nt mean they agree on everything,besides i saw Tancredo getting an award in his district from orthodox Jews
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2007, 11:28:10 PM »
The bottom line is Ron Paul has an originalist view of the U.S. Constitution and is a firm believer in the Neutrality Proclamation of George Washington, "the father of America" which warned against getting involved in the affairs of "ALL" foreign nations !!

Now are we all here prepared to call the great George Washington an anti-Semite or will we decide to reanalyze the wording of Mr. Paul we he says "I think we should take a NEUTRAL position".

The American people should know their own history better than this. RIDICULOUS !  8)
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2007, 08:29:04 PM »
Ron Paul is absolutely an Arab appeaser and would never get my vote. As of now I am rooting for Tancredo but there are several options I think would be fine.