Author Topic: John Stewart from the Daily Show  (Read 899 times)

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
John Stewart from the Daily Show
« on: June 19, 2008, 08:13:19 PM »
What do all think of him? (I'm not Jewish myself)
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: John Stewart from the Daily Show
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 08:23:43 PM »
John Stewart has shown time and time again that he is not to be taken seriously. He is a comedian. I'm not sure I would even call him a comedian, because he has such easy juvenile jokes. I have not even chuckled in all the 50 times I have seen his show with my self-hating Jew friend. It is a fact that the majority of his viewers are under the influence and/or intoxicated when they tune into his irksome joke of a TV show. Personally if that was the only show on besides the channel guide, I'd probably watch the channel guide. he is a joke and he should be locked in a cage and put in some closet somewere. He would probably be more usefull dead, because we can donate his organs to a needy war veteran. Oh. wait, all his organs are probably shot from all the drugs he takes.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 08:42:35 PM »
Well, it seems he loves to mock the war in Iraq a lot for a comedian. I heard him the other day complain "51 iraqis died today. Have we lost our humanity?"

No, you liberal fool. Muslims have been blowing eachother up and committing mass murder long before the US troops invaded Iraq. He also had some "journalist" who complained about not showing dead bodies of American soldiers on TV for the public to see. Filthy, disgusting, leftists. I wonder if they would like to show the beheadings of innocent people by Islamo-Fascists to be shown too.

No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 08:44:25 PM »
Jon Stewart is a Stupid left wing Bastard