Author Topic: Searching for Obama...I need help!!!!  (Read 688 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Searching for Obama...I need help!!!!
« on: June 20, 2008, 05:18:51 AM »
I think one can truly say that despite Obama being a state Senator throughout the nineties and being a community activist in the early nineties, there should be articles about him from that time.  Usually, if you look up anyone who's over the age of 30, you can find articles throughout the mid nineties until now.  Why is it, that one can't find anything about him in 1998, 1999 or 1996?  He was a public figure and surely would have had an interview with one of the local community newspapers. It's not like the internet got started in 2006 and it seems the articles from back in the nineties are just sealed into history forever.  I can find more stuff on people who were on the net in 1998 then in 2008. 

It seems to me that before Obama even ran for the Senate, that some very powerful interests cleaned up the web with incriminating info.  There is literally nothing to be found on him!!!  I bet Farakhan and his friends understood that they had to create a distance between Obama and the Nation of Islam.  They knew there would be scrutiny so they did a background check on him before his opponents did.

Can anyone find anything on Obama through the more leftist local Chicago rags?  I know "the Reader" might have something juicy but it's really time consuming.

Just some ideas...maybe a tie between Obama and the Marxists from Chicago Northern Irish Aid and the Irish Freedom Committee who directly helped fund and plan the Omagh bombing in August 1998 that killed a bunch of school children?  The members were involved in Chicago politics and could have crossed paths with a fellow traveler.  What about the Chicago gang that was able to get guns and RPG's from Libya in the early nineties?  I remember there was a NYT article about this.  Libya had direct ties to Jeremiah Wright and Farakhan and with the IRA and other communist IRA groups.  What about Palestinian and Muslim groups there.  Groups like the Muslim Student Organization from Northwestern, Loyola, University of Chicago or Lake Forest.  I'm hoping somebody would be better at pinning down this information than me.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Re: Searching for Obama...I need help!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 10:11:47 AM »
Obama and his handlers knew early on that he would run for POTUS, that's why there is no paper trail-  no college papers, nor anything thereafter.