Author Topic: Buddhists for Obama  (Read 1517 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Buddhists for Obama
« on: June 20, 2008, 07:10:49 PM »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Buddhists for Obama
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 11:12:58 PM »
Obama's fellow Muslims murder Buddhists in Thailand. But then again, Obama's fellow Muslims murder everyone.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 12:28:05 AM »
Don't forget Sri Lanka...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 02:06:04 AM »
It seems like they forgot what the Taliban did to their monuments. Obama would have invited the Taliban for tea and crumpets. Ok, Gatorade and KFC...

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 02:38:29 AM »
He tells them what they want to hear.  It's up to people if they want to believe him or not or look at his life, friends, votes, and actions. 

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 05:03:16 AM »
I have a feeling some of these "Buddhists" are self-hating white yuppies. The self-hating white yuppies just love Barack Hussein Obama.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 05:34:11 AM »
Because Budda rhymes with Obama.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 05:51:07 AM »
I have a feeling some of these "Buddhists" are self-hating white yuppies. The self-hating white yuppies just love Barack Hussein Obama.

I think you're right. It's one of those trendy things to be a Buddhist among white yuppies, since Christianity has fallen out of favor in the mainstream.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2008, 01:15:57 PM »

I think you're right. It's one of those trendy things to be a Buddhist among white yuppies, since Christianity has fallen out of favor in the mainstream.

They aren't Buddhists,  Trust me on that, from my understanding and that I have delt with the Buddhists, they really without a shadow of a doubt hate hate hate Muslims.  For reasons like in Thailand, in Burma as we hear about the Cyclone issue what was majority Buddha had Muslims invading in and also with their barbarism.  Also this is a blog site and I betcha that are people that are full of it they want by all means to push as much as they can no matter how much they lie.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2008, 01:24:19 AM »

Yes.  I think scumbags like Richard Gere really have hijacked a religion in this case. 

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2008, 04:41:56 AM »

They aren't Buddhists,  Trust me on that, from my understanding and that I have delt with the Buddhists, they really without a shadow of a doubt hate hate hate Muslims.  For reasons like in Thailand, in Burma as we hear about the Cyclone issue what was majority Buddha had Muslims invading in and also with their barbarism.  Also this is a blog site and I betcha that are people that are full of it they want by all means to push as much as they can no matter how much they lie.

I agree, you can't be a true Buddhist and vote for a Black muSSlim nazi.