Author Topic: Do NOT mess with the G-d of ISRAEL.  (Read 1009 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Do NOT mess with the G-d of ISRAEL.
« on: June 22, 2008, 06:44:34 AM »
  G-d has had ENOUGH of your enemies, ENOUGH.   (I feel this was so important that I made it into a topic, I have felt SO victorious in the last 2 days, BECAUSE of this forum.  I LOVE Gd SO MUCH.

What I am saying, specifically is for THIS hour- "For Such A Time As This."

"HASHEM spoke to Moses in the plains of Moab, by the Jordan, at Jericho. Saying: Speak to the children of Israel and say to them: when you cross the Jordan to the land of Canaan you shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land before you; and you shall destroy all their prostration stones; and all their molten images shall you destroy and all their high places shall you demolish. You shall possess the land and you shall settle it. For to you have I given the land to possess it. But, if you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land before you, those of them who you leave shall be pins in your eyes and thorns in your sides, and they will harass you upon the land in which you dwell."

I am 100% SERIOUS when I tell you young Jewish men, ESPECIALLY- that you MUST FIGHT. Anything outside of fighting is NOT the WILL of HASHEM. PERIOD.

G-d NEVER called ONE Jew to be a "walking mat"  ~And for Christians- you believe in the SAME G-d.
What is EPECIALLY HARD for Jews though, is loyalty for America is something that is learned,  in YOUR BLOOD, is the blood is of KINGS, prophets, priests, that served the Lrd YOUR G-d.  You were delivered from great enemies that make the "tina grecos" of this world look like fleas.

This is a small battle compared to the ones that you will come up against, but THIS battle has been psy-ops, which has made things a little vexing.  But I will ask you today... where is this enemy now?? THIS enemy has been driven OUT from among you- WHY? BECAUSE THE STRONGEST DEFENSE IS A POWERFUL OFFENSE.

WHO is YOUR REAR Guard, young Jewish men?   You know the answer.    HASHEM.

THERE IS NO OTHER G-d BUT the Lrd YOUR G-d. NONE. He says: "There is NO other, "I know not one"

I believe that when G-d delivered them out of all of their fears, and placed the enemy into their hands-

THEY PRAISED G-D. They gave G-D the Glory, NOT man- I said, and will say again: G- IS WITH YOU.

If you do NOT believe that the Mighty One of Israel has been HERE, and has SHOWN UP, what can I say to convince you?  I prayed, on the last program, and I cried for you, my heart was true, and intentions GOOD toward you.
G-d LOVES YOU so MUCH, that he heard, period.

B"H! LET OUR ENEMIES SEE AND BE AFRAID. B"H!

**I am SO ENCOURAGED by how Gd has been smiting this flea of an enemy, this was a fight that everyone really fought in! WOWOWOWOW!  This........IS........... IMPRESSIVE!
THIS forum, really is the MOST exciting and BEST! I am so honored that I was asked to come here, TY TY TY TY~!~   

**I bet The National Chairman; Chaim ben Pesach is proud of you ALL. Christians AND Jews.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
Re: Do NOT mess with the G-d of ISRAEL.
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 09:35:10 PM »
Yes--lets fight

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 10:24:56 PM »
YES
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 10:39:59 PM »
Right on Paulette O0

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 11:22:32 PM »
Of course Paulette. We must fight for this Nation and especially Israel.

ABSOLUTELY Cosmo, with EVERYTHING In our BEING. I KNOW this was bold, but BOLD is what is commanded to EVERY Jew. And I believe Christians too.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates