Author Topic: Who are you chaim ben pesach ????  (Read 5843 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Re: Who are you chaim ben pesach ????
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2008, 03:09:46 PM »
Doesn't make any difference. Yacov, this was a terrible lapse in judgment.
Why is Yakov letting in all the JTF haters?
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2008, 03:12:03 PM »
Your guess is as good as mine. I guess he thought he was not involved with flaming us over there. I have no idea why he wants to continue having anything to do with that cesspool at all.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2008, 04:27:01 PM »
Look, I wouldn't go too hard on Yacov over this. I too had a lapse in judgement when I once invited a member of the splinter here. Yacov knows what I am talking about and I was quickly proven to be wrong for inviting that informer here. Sometimes we make mistakes so I wouldn't be too hard on Yacov over this.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2008, 04:30:35 PM »
It makes sense to me that if people end up on the other forum that someone like Yacov would try to direct them to the real Kahanist forum. I'm sure he didn't know that this person would be a troll.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2008, 04:37:51 PM »
look at his last post trolling                    http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=22456.0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2008, 04:49:04 PM »
Yimach shmam vezichram to the evil splinter dog kennel. Everyone should know that Guzzy is committing the isur of tzrba lechaim. He is torturing animals. His "dog trainers" know more about pimping then they do about proper dog training. I wish the dogs would go and bite up guzzy. I am sure that guzzy would make a very large portioned but unhealthy meal for the dogs.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2008, 05:07:26 PM »
I would not be surprised if the dog trainer and the other splinter members told Tina to post our pics on Nazi sites.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2008, 07:02:28 PM »
This is a crazy Israeli who joined our Hebrew forum a while back and demanded to know my personal email address for some reason. Why would he want my personal email address? Is he a Shabak agent? Anyway, he is obsessed with getting my personal email address. He was told repeatedly that he can email me directly on the Hebrew and English forums. But he was not interested in that, he wants my personal email address.

BTW, he joined the Guzofskyite forum and complained that Guzofsky has no forum in Hebrew for Israelis. He is complaining that the Guzofskyites are ignoring Hebrew-speaking Israelis (which is true).

This is something that justifiably angers all Israelis who go to the Guzofskyite splinter/snitch forum. This has given the Kahane movement a bad name in Israel. Israelis say, "They just have 4 or 5 idiots arguing in English on their forum without any Israeli Jews, and they expect to influence what we do in Israel?" The Guzofskyite use of the Kahane name has hurt our reputation badly among Israeli Jews. Thank G-d, our Hebrew JTF is now undoing a lot of the damage by bringing Israelis hundreds of quality videos in Hebrew and a great Hebrew forum.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2008, 08:10:20 PM »
This is a crazy Israeli who joined our Hebrew forum a while back and demanded to know my personal email address for some reason. Why would he want my personal email address? Is he a Shabak agent? Anyway, he is obsessed with getting my personal email address. He was told repeatedly that he can email me directly on the Hebrew and English forums. But he was not interested in that, he wants my personal email address.

BTW, he joined the Guzofskyite forum and complained that Guzofsky has no forum in Hebrew for Israelis. He is complaining that the Guzofskyites are ignoring Hebrew-speaking Israelis (which is true).

This is something that justifiably angers all Israelis who go to the Guzofskyite splinter/snitch forum. This has given the Kahane movement a bad name in Israel. Israelis say, "They just have 4 or 5 idiots arguing in English on their forum without any Israeli Jews, and they expect to influence what we do in Israel?" The Guzofskyite use of the Kahane name has hurt our reputation badly among Israeli Jews. Thank G-d, our Hebrew JTF is now undoing a lot of the damage by bringing Israelis hundreds of quality videos in Hebrew and a great Hebrew forum.

It's obvious that he is mentally unstable.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2008, 08:43:54 PM »
With all that has been going on for the past week already this kind of post is suspicious

I agree, this could be one of Tina's friends from Trollfront.

But the IP is from Israel.

Israeli arab maybe... they like to be close.
DukeNukem

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2008, 08:44:25 PM »
With all that has been going on for the past week already this kind of post is suspicious

Did you read one of his post he clearly insulted a member although i don't know if that member is active but still

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2008, 09:15:32 PM »
This message sounds threatening but maybe his English is not great. I can understand if he is in Israel and doesn't want Shabak going after him.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2008, 09:38:38 PM »
Then it might be Guzzy himself.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2008, 09:54:03 PM »

Did you read one of his post he clearly insulted a member although i don't know if that member is active but still

He didn't insult a member. He just clearly stated his opposition to intermarriage. Chaim has stated that Jews that intermarry have no place in The World To Come.

He said the woman should marry a donkey then "marry" a goy.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 09:58:09 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2008, 11:39:12 PM »
Of course it is always wrong for two different faiths to marry, but the fact is that everyone from that hideous splinter forum considers "goys" to be subhuman.  >:(

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2008, 11:48:44 PM »
Who are you, Kahanist ????

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2008, 11:49:21 PM »
Probably the pound master or one of his goons.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2008, 11:57:37 PM »
Probably the pound master or one of his goons.

Clearly someone with more to hide than Chaim has.

This clown should reveal as much about himself as Chaim has about himself, then he can talk.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 12:01:05 AM by Scriabin »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2008, 06:53:10 AM »
   I have the feeling that Kahanist's message was as a result of his being confused. Hopefully he is not related to Tina, but I'm asking people to give him the benefit of the doubt until we see further posts. I'm locking this thread because it appears to have gotten out of hand.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?