Author Topic: Opinion Do you think JTF should get some publicity on Bill O'Rielly I ask cause?  (Read 1186 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Well I don't really like him I think of all the phonies he takes the cake, he barks a good bark but turns into a wienie.  But do you think with all the zombies that follow this fake it would help us?   With him of all people I am semi relentless cause Bill does back peddle a lot.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Well I don't really like him I think of all the phonies he takes the cake, he barks a good bark but turns into a wienie.  But do you think with all the zombies that follow this fake it would help us?   With him of all people I am semi relentless cause Bill does back peddle a lot.

As I see it any publicity is good because it will JTFs name out there

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Yes I know but, there is something about him that I just want to vomit.  He claims to be a conservative and of course Faux is a fraud station that also claims to be conservative and yet he caves fast and folds like a lawn chair. 

I know, I know publicity is important for us.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Yes I know but, there is something about him that I just want to vomit.  He claims to be a conservative and of course Faux is a fraud station that also claims to be conservative and yet he caves fast and folds like a lawn chair. 

There are some people  who listen to him who are real conservatives and what if they have money and they help fund JTF

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
true and I understand well I will give it a shot I will try to put it through his email as well through the fox site. Hope it works.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Someone has to do some sort of publicity stunt that gets invitations to shows.  Something that takes on Obama head on and gets Oreilly to prove he's fair and balanced against the right too.  He'll get all red in the face and denounce JTF, I'm sure of it.  On all those shows they bring people on who are involved in a news story or controversy.  They rarely just have people on. 

OReilly is a total fraud and will throw anyone under the bus if they undermine his image in any way.  He needs to prove that he's fair and JTF would be a perfect target for him to appease the Muslims, leftists and media cirlces. 

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

There are some people  who listen to him who are real conservatives and what if they have money and they help fund JTF

I definitely believe that the publicity that JTF would get from even being mentioned on Bill O' Reilly's program would override any negatives.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member

Absolutely, the more publicity the better.  If we can get Chaim an interview with any of the major media types, that will be a HUGE boost for our movement.