Author Topic: Comments on pregnancy pact at highschool  (Read 1087 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Comments on pregnancy pact at highschool
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 10:17:14 PM »
They are stupid WHORES if you ask me they are not even 17 and they want kids

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 10:21:48 PM »
The school apparently has a daycare center for their students who are parents. What a sick state of affairs.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 10:22:58 PM »
What I don't understand is any time someone does something stupid it is equated to a movie or show. So that means I like the Sopranos, Goodfellas, The Godfather etc... So, I'm going become a loan shark, shtup women at least 20 years younger than me when I'm 40, break people's legs when I don't get what I want....? Come to think of it, that sounds great, my guidance counselor never told me, I could pursue a career in that, damn her! :)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 10:24:04 PM »
What I don't understand is any time someone does something stupid it is equated to a movie or show. So that means I like the Sopranos, Goodfellas, The Godfather etc... So, I'm going become a loan shark, shtup women at least 20 years younger than me when I'm 40, break people's legs when I don't get what I want....? Come to think of it, that sounds great, my guidance counselor never told me, I could pursue a career in that, damn her! :)

:::D :::D :::D

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 11:04:15 PM »
What a sad, pathetic group of confused young girls.  The news media pollutes their minds with Oprah, Jerry Springer, Maury, and they think thats what real life is all about.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2008, 11:11:28 PM »
What a sad, pathetic group of confused young girls.  The news media pollutes their minds with Oprah, Jerry Springer, Maury, and they think thats what real life is all about.

I agree they are bolshevized by the media.