Author Topic: People are sick and tired of junk. Check out this Mazda Speed 3  (Read 1150 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Mazda even had an internal memo about this problem, all the while denying there was a problem.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: People are sick and tired of junk. Check out this Mazda Speed 3
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 12:09:49 AM »
Of course its garbage. Japanese cars are not what everyone claims them to be. They are not better than american cars. I have had terrible experiences with acuras and hondas which are the bread and butter japanese cars.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 12:16:38 AM »
I had a personal expirience in 1989 with a Mazda.  One killed an uncle of mine.  He was living in Philly.   I wouldn't buy a Mazda.   He owned one and the car didn't react well to slippery roads and it caused the car to skid off the highway into the side where there were a lot of trees and the impact was the end.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 12:18:36 AM »
I had a personal expirience in 1989 with a Mazda.  One killed an uncle of mine.  He was living in Philly.   I wouldn't buy a Mazda.   He owned one and the car didn't react well to slippery roads and it caused the car to skid off the highway into the side where there were a lot of trees and the impact was the end.

Sorry to hear that MW :'(

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 12:21:37 AM »
As I said it didn't react well on poor weather conditions, and also problems I have with Japaneses cars especially the small ones that any accident you get in well they turn into accordians.  I remember my dad's 1977 Chevy Nova and that thing was built like a tank.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2008, 12:24:01 AM »
As I said it didn't react well on poor weather conditions, and also problems I have with Japaneses cars especially the small ones that any accident you get in well they turn into accordians.  I remember my dad's 1977 Chevy Nova and that thing was built like a tank.

Back then they were built with steel not fiber glass you hit a car going 60 and barely anything happened now you do that the cars are totaled

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2008, 12:33:38 AM »
That Mazda brand new is $25,000.  There is no excuse for that rattle.   What a joke.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2008, 12:49:10 AM »
That Mazda brand new is $25,000.  There is no excuse for that rattle.   What a joke.

Do you own that car?
I am urinating on a Koran.