Author Topic: Global Warming is Alive and well Today! It is!  (Read 610 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Global Warming is Alive and well Today! It is!
« on: June 25, 2008, 08:02:10 PM »
And its called Summer!!! Imagine that!

Nah, I am just kidding needed bring in a bit of humor with all this Greco constipation from
the past week
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Global Warming is Alive and well Today! It is!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 08:04:47 PM »
Oh no it is ::) :P

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
Re: Global Warming is Alive and well Today! It is!
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 10:18:13 PM »
Oh yeah, global warming explains why we have minus 40 Degrees in Winter and now it's responsible for terrorism.  Personally, I don't believe in global warming.  It's just another scare tactic brought on by Al Gore and the hippie peacenik envirotards.  Don't get me wrong, I like the environment, but these environmentalists are no good for the planet.  You know they're a bunch of hypocrites.  Because we all know that flying around in private jets preaching about GW doesn't give off emissions because private jets don't produce emissions.  And blowing up a logging station won't release smoke into the air, that's a myth too.  And Live Earth certainly didn't burn up a buttload of energy with its weekend worldwide music dealy.  Whoops, just got a note from my editor.  I'm not supposed to call it 'global warming'.  I'm supposed to call it 'Climate Change'.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!