Author Topic: Plea to Ari  (Read 1893 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Plea to Ari
« on: June 26, 2008, 01:51:06 AM »
Look how Tina threw Kelly Maureen under the bus and is dragging her into her legal problems. Ari if you keep handling a snake it will bite you. Please get away from Tina before she hurts you.

I know your time at JTF is over for good, but you can still protect yourself.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Plea to Ari
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 03:30:02 AM »
I believe Ari is no longer innocent but a sick pervert who went there to get the attention of women. He has collaborated so their is no point in wishing him any good.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 03:53:20 AM »
I know what you mean but I don't wish any harm to come to Ari. I want him to leave Skippy's forum for his own sake even if I never know anything about it. I can't even look at her open forums anymore so I probably wouldn't know unless someone told me who can view her forums.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 04:08:59 AM »
Ari knows exactly what Tina Greco did and he helps her. He is an evil traitor. Any so-called Jew who assists a Nazi is doomed. Ari will burn in hell for his crimes. He will go to the same hell that is reserved for Tina Greco and her friends at StørmFrønt, and the same hell that is reserved for Kelly Scott aka Kelly Taylor aka Kelly Maureen.

These people have plotted together to destroy JTF. In the end, G-d will destroy them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 04:25:52 AM »
Ari knows exactly what Tina Greco did and he helps her. He is an evil traitor. Any so-called Jew who assists a Nazi is doomed. Ari will burn in hell for his crimes. He will go to the same hell that is reserved for Tina Greco and her friends at StørmFrønt, and the same hell that is reserved for Kelly Scott aka Kelly Taylor aka Kelly Maureen.

These people have plotted together to destroy JTF. In the end, G-d will destroy them.

I wasn't sure what role he played in all that but I'll take your word on that as you know a lot more than I do about Ari's actions that led him to be banned from here.

What I did know was that by continuing to associate with Tina he is complicit, no matter how great or small a role he played in this latest debacle or previous ones.

I do have hope that one day he can break away from that path and be good though. I guess I hope that for every person who has done bad things, that they'll eventually realize that their actions weren't right and come around to the good side of things. It's just the nature of my personality to hope that people can change.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 04:35:22 AM »
How utterly appropriate this weeks Parashah Korach is for todays world, and us specifically.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 04:37:16 AM »
How utterly appropriate this weeks Parashah Korach is for todays world, and us specifically.

What is that?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2008, 06:42:52 AM »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2008, 09:54:55 AM »
  If what all of Chaim says is true, then this person really is treacherous, and undeserving of all of this attention, I have had to rethink this.  Enemies dont deserve NO time on a forum, HOW TO DEFEAT THEM DESERVES THE TIME.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2008, 10:53:36 AM »
Ari of all of them is the most disappointing cause he is a Jew and sided with a Nazi and her little side show slut.  Why cause he can get maybe a bit of tail from the side show slut or be in good terms with his Nazi fat beast?   

As far as traitors go they deserve all the misfortunes and bad luck they get in their life cause they the ones who are the true obsticle.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2008, 12:16:22 PM »
I just don't get why he would want to hang out with them or be like them. To me it doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2008, 03:40:56 PM »
Ari is a dork!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2008, 03:46:22 PM »
Ari isnt even a good spy he got caught! Hes's eh stupid
DukeNukem

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2008, 03:48:23 PM »
Ari isnt even a good spy he got caught! Hes's eh stupid

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2008, 04:24:26 PM »
I just don't get why he would want to hang out with them or be like them. To me it doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

I think he was ensnared in the skipp's web.