Author Topic: If you need a doctor, your doctor maybe an affirmative action and you be dead!  (Read 1176 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
That's scary but true.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
This is ironic. It seems that the affirmative action patient received affirmative action care.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
This is ironic. It seems that the affirmative action patient received affirmative action care.

Yeah ;D

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
funny how that other woman is sitting there ignoring the whole thing.

then as soon as they bring in the cavalry she starts waving her arms around and barking orders.

Then somebody shouts at her and points towards an exit and she runs off!

Be interesting to have had sound.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I couldn't stand to watch it. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Just imagine if you needed emergency care, these are whats going to take care of you or your loved ones?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
And Michael Moore will tell us that if they had more funds, she would be alive today.  HA!  They had too many workers and she still died.  You can give these ghettos billions and they'd still find a way to get patients killed.  I'd be so pissed if that was my relative!!