Author Topic: The Plan to Spam Obama Supporters  (Read 707 times)

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
The Plan to Spam Obama Supporters
« on: July 01, 2008, 08:12:53 PM »
I'm trying a new tactic.  I'm distributing the JTF Koran Quotes flyer to Obama supporters.  I'm asking them a simple question.  Do the quotes make Islam a bad religion?  I'm acting a an impartial observer who is just wondering if Islam is really bad.  I'm interested to see how they will react.  Most likely I'll be called a hater and a racist. 

Standby for the results.

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
Re: The Plan to Spam Obama Supporters
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 10:43:40 PM »
One person responded by saying that the Bible also has violent verses and that organized religion is the root of the problems in the world. 

Here is the conversation:

Gmarie66(YOUTUBE):Exodus 15:3 The Lord is a man of war; the Lord is his name.

Exodus 31:15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord; whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

Leviticus 24:13-16 And the Lord spake unto Moses saying, Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him. And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, Whosoever curseth his God shall bear his sin. And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him; as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death.

Deuteronomy 13:1-5 If there rise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth the a sign or a wonder., And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them; Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams; for the Lord your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul. Ye shall walk after the Lord your God, and fear him and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave until him. And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the Lord your God.....

Deuteronomy 17:12 And the man that will do presumptiously, and will not hearken unto the priest, that standeth to minister there before Lord thy God, or unto the judge, even that man shall die; and thou shalt put away the evil from Israel.

Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth; I cam not to send peace, but a sword.

Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

SHALL I GO ON? Word written by man is up for interpretation as always. I continue my stance that organized religion is the cause of all the world's evils. Jesus would be ashamed to see the false prophets of today."

I told her basically that the many Muslims take the Koran Quotes literally, not figuratively, unlike most Christians and Jews.  I told her that this has spawn a lot of hatred in Muslim countries similar to the hatred spawned in Germany during the 30s.  She responded with this.

Gmarie66:
"I beg to differ on that one. The neo-nazis who kill other races/religions in the name of the Lord and fundamentalists (who take the bible literally) who have killed doctors who perform abortions are proof. As is what is going on in the former Yugoslavia, Northern Ireland and Israel in the present. Remember the Inquisition, the Crusades, the world-wide witch trials (not just Salem) and the Native Americans all killed because they basically wouldn't accept the Lord Jesus Christ their savior? Christians have blood on their hands as well and will continue to. I'm not saying the Muslims or any other religion are innocent, but its time that Christians stop using the excuse that they are non-violent to put down other religions. Organized religion be it Islam, Judaism or Christianity is all about power; nothing to do about people. And I don't condone violence of any kind from any religion whatsoever. That doesn't mean I'm an atheist either. One can be spiritual without belonging to a church, temple, etc. Check out some more philosophical readings of Jesus and see how far away the system now is from what he truly wanted (no churches, no judgment, no dogma, no exclusion, etc.). And violence just begets more violence, until people don't even remember what they were originally fighting about. Just my opinion and wisdom. Peace."

It seems as if people like this constantly harp on the immoralities of the west.  There are always references to the atrocities against the Native Americans by Christians, the Spanish Inquistiion, the atrocities of the Crusades.  I'll keep you posted for further developments.  For the most part there is almost no responses the JTF flyer "Actual Quotes From the Koran".

« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 01:09:51 PM by minuteman »