Author Topic: When contacting others about JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA.COM...  (Read 750 times)

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
When contacting others about JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA.COM...
« on: July 02, 2008, 01:43:51 PM »
When contacting others about JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA.COM, I recommend looking for populations of people who are more or less undecided as to who to vote for.  The key here is spooking people into not voting for Obama.  You could contact people who are Obama supporters.  If you do I suggest using Koran Quotes by JTF.  My feeling is such supporters will never join JTF, however, if they are bothered by those quotes, they may secretly vote for someone other than Obama or more likely, just not vote.  My next point is the number of contacts each JTF member makes per day.  I believe that right now contacting as many people as we could possibly contact about the dangers of Obama is priority.   Most of our attention should be directed this way during the next couple of months.  If each member let say contacts 10 people per day out of 3200 members on a consistent basis, we would be getting our message across to 32K people a day.   Do the math and almost 1 million people would be reached with our message each month.  The beautiful thing is that people talk to other people i.e. friends, family, co-workers, etc. 

Also one more point, when contacting people of another language, there are plenty of online translators that you can download.