Author Topic: LOOKING FOR MEMBERS INTERESTED IN HELPING TO MARKET JTF  (Read 3599 times)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
LOOKING FOR MEMBERS INTERESTED IN HELPING TO MARKET JTF
« on: July 06, 2008, 07:13:52 AM »
Please sticky this.

To all members:

I would like to draw on the skills of our members to more efficiently complete some tasks.

The goal will be to develop an internet mailing campaign as well as a selected mail campaign to reach more people with the JTF message.

Please; we need volunteers in our army. These seemingly menial tasks can mean much for the future of Israel and the US. This is a chance to really make a difference. Posting on the forum is good, but some hardcore work will be needed if we are to be successful.

Please PM (personal message) me if you are willing to be part of this.

Thank you JTF members,

Ben Yehuda
Director of Marketing
Jewish Task Force
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 09:36:24 PM by Ben Yehuda »

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
And let me add that skills are great to have but even if you have some free time please volunteer.  It is actually more productive to post a URL of one of our shows on ANOTHER board than posting anything on this board.  Helping JTF is as simple as taking 1 minute out of your day and posting the URL of a JTF film of this forum on another forum.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
This response is not reassuring.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
This response is not reassuring.

I think the headline of the thread might be preventing people from volunteering. Our members may think that they have to have marketing expertise or fundraising experience to volunteer. We probably do not have many members with a background in marketing and fundraising.

Ben Yehuda, can you also use volunteers without such experience, or is such experience necessary to help with your project?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
How about "with marketing skills"?
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Baltimore

• Pro JTFer
Not everyone logs in on Sundays. I would assume Monday is the most popular day here (the day people get back to work and catch up on forums).

The title probably should be tweaked a little.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
I would like to use internet mailings akin to spamming for the internet campaign. I would like to  direct mailers to congregants of synogogues. Anyone who thinks they could help with this would be a great help.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
Re: LOOKING FOR MEMBERS INTERESTED IN HELPING TO MARKET JTF
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2008, 09:42:02 PM »

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2008, 09:51:27 PM »

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2008, 11:45:06 PM »
Let me know if you need to do mass e-mail campaigns. I can help you.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2008, 11:54:56 PM »
Let me know if you need to do mass e-mail campaigns. I can help you.

There you go.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2008, 02:05:24 AM »

Well, I have kept silent here, but I am, in fact a marketing genius. I come up with ideas faster than you can shake a stick at.  I told HAIM (the 3JFB) that they should do a NEWS type program, just like Chaim and David did.
  If these young men are proven to be good young men (which I think they are) The youth is where it is at. I believe that to ask these young men to be bold, and vibrant (probably starting with QPTV) then branch out through the other burroughs-- then with honest- in your face YOUNG men REPORTING- TRUTH and take America BACK, and take Israel back- THIS will be HUGE, and span across this nation- I believe that synogogues will WANT to have them there at speaking engagements, I believe also that they will effectively cross over into good Gd fearing churches- with a STRONG message of MORALITY, ethics- HONEST NEWS and most of all- TRUSTWORTHY faces- it will be REFRESING to FINALLY see YOUNG strong Jewish men- that are on the OFFENSE- NOT defense-----

Face this fact- the leftist Jews would NOT be so left if they were not SO SCARED.

Well, this is food for thought

If you would like me to remove this post, I certainly will. however, please consider that this is an EXCELLENT Idea- they already have the name : "The3JFB" representing the JTF.  If they are not interested, and others believe they would be better at speaking, etc.. then find them, b/c the YOUTH is where it IS at now. They ARE our future. 

I certainly will give my time to speak as well, I have over 300 people on my messenger lists-MANY that invite me to their rooms already on paltalk to speak, almost every night, plus (even though Politics Lobby 4-paltalk, was a nothing too much) But, in 2 weeks time, (during my radio show) I had the room loaded, b/c I have passion for America and Israel, and NOBODY will stop me from telling it like it is- matter of fact, they encourage me to just be up front- I just need pruning and polishing- I very MUCH believe that I do, in fact, cause more thought provoking isues than Ann C. EVER did- PLUS, I have NEVER been into saving my country for $$$ for making BOOKS. There are rooms that NO female can even enter, when I go in- b/c I am 100% FOR emboldening MEN to be MEN again- which is WORKING- BIGTIME these men are standing UP to these terrible she-beasts- it is FANTASTIC.    I have received so much honor from GREAT men; Colonels, Brigadeer General, SGT MJRS, FIST, 1st & 2nd SGTs, I rcv. special invite to converse with them in a locked room, by special invite only- I am always invited to the Paltalk radio show- to be on the telephone to ask Gary Baumgarten's  guests very thought provoking Q's. I DID have an interview at PALTALK in NYC- Manhattan in March- HOWEVER- The owner of PL4- he ruined it.   I think that I COULD get on Paltalk again- not too sure- will have to spend more time on the radio room in the Afternoon. Paltalk reaches 25-35,000 different people everyday, and would be GREAT to get on their show- as they are the trailblazers of Internet Radio and the first to get Glen Beck and Mike Reagan on there afternoons.

ALSO JTF SHOULD think about getting their OWN room on paltalk, VIDEOS can play in these rooms, uploaded from youtube, PLUS mic speaking- people now do huge speaking engagements in rooms that you can open for FREE- with max 300 members- who need NO subscription. Plus to be able to talk and share ideas to the public- you can reach 100's of people a day- with a paid room, I believe it is 1,500 people a day. You CAN do Hebrew too- and people from Israel can hear you "LIVE" EVERYDAY, LOTS of Israeli members as BOAZ, one of the owners lives in Israel.  Paltalk are the pioneers of Radio Chat rooms with videos- NO OTHER chat server can do this- which is why they are making MILLIONS from ALL across the globe.

So, think abut it at least.  Just IDEAS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: LOOKING FOR MEMBERS WITH INTERNET MARKETING OR FUNDRAISING EXPERIENCE
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2008, 12:52:58 PM »
And let me add that skills are great to have but even if you have some free time please volunteer.  It is actually more productive to post a URL of one of our shows on ANOTHER board than posting anything on this board.  Helping JTF is as simple as taking 1 minute out of your day and posting the URL of a JTF film of this forum on another forum.

Could you clarify what you mean about a URL of shows?  I thought zootube deleted them. 

We could also post links such as the following at other forums:

http://jtf.org/israel/israel.true.zionists.oppose.foreign.aid.htm

Offline Baltimore

• Pro JTFer
Re: LOOKING FOR MEMBERS WITH INTERNET MARKETING OR FUNDRAISING EXPERIENCE
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2008, 04:59:19 PM »

Could you clarify what you mean about a URL of shows?  I thought zootube deleted them. 

We could also post links such as the following at other forums:

I mean this:

We still have many many shows on Liveleak.  I am about to post about a JTF video promotion idea I have.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2008, 05:51:35 PM »
  Do you all think I am RIDICULOUS?? MY Ideas ALWAYS make $$$ and Work. Paris Hilton (the SCUZ) she has a perfume that is called "Can-Can"  she was ACTUALLY going to name it "The Can-Can-Collection" 
 Well- where did she ever come up with a name like that?
ME- I AM THE CAN-CAN-COLLECTION.

I sell vintage hats- they are usually in the top 5 of the listings on ebay- about 5 mos. ago- she bid on 2 hats of another buyer- 2 mos. after THAT- she had a perfume called "Can-Can"   I trademarked my name if she does- so I HOPE SHE DOES.  Then we will ALLLL have LOTS of $.  Because I will Take her ill-gotten gains.  ;)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2008, 05:04:06 PM »
i thought about the marketing, and even though i am new i wish to devote all my time to jtf, well there is a few ideas, well first of all we could being a campaign of posters, i mean go around window to window of jewish owned stores. also there is a small ariport near me, what i could do is find the owners of the planes, and pay them to drop fliers spreading the word of jtf. the last one is probably the easiest i could find every right winged site on the internet and try to form alliances, basicaly making me a diplomat =]
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2008, 07:24:55 PM »
good news chaim, i have found a few sites that i think could allie with us
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2008, 07:13:29 AM »
Could anyone compile a document discussing all the damning information discovered about Obama? I believe it has been done, but this document should be well-referenced like a thesis or book. One criticism that will be levied against us is a lack of proper documentation; this will answer that criticism. Just listing other blogs will probably not be considered a proper reference.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2008, 09:09:35 AM »
Can people who have absolutly no marketing skills help?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2008, 10:25:42 AM »
China,

Yes. All help is welcome.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2008, 11:28:10 AM »
China,

Yes. All help is welcome.
OK. what do we do?
Step 1...
step 2...
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2008, 04:23:05 AM »
I would be interested in setting up a booth at a park between 3rd street Promenade and Simha Monica Pier. There are thousands of people that walk through this area everyday. I want to do something in response to event I mention here.

I think it would be great to reach out into the community and get more members and help spread the through about Obama and his anti-Jewish Agenda

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2008, 09:08:31 AM »
I would be interested in setting up a booth at a park between 3rd street Promenade and Simha Monica Pier. There are thousands of people that walk through this area everyday. I want to do something in response to event I mention here.

I think it would be great to reach out into the community and get more members and help spread the through about Obama and his anti-Jewish Agenda

Avid,

Great, but go in force. Bring friends and bring protection.

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2008, 01:25:38 PM »

[/quote]

Avid,

Great, but go in force. Bring friends and bring protection.
[/quote]

Do any Los Angeles people want to help me out?
The event I want to respond to I wrote about here http://avideditor.wordpress.com/2008/05/02/the-next-holocaust-is-coming-sooner-then-you-think-pack-your-bags-before-it-is-too-late/ I don't know why the link didn't go through the last time.