Author Topic: VICIOUS JEWISH ANTI ISRAEL WHORE  (Read 7906 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: VICIOUS JEWISH ANTI ISRAEL WHORE
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2008, 03:08:11 AM »
She's extremely beautiful. :D That's all I have to say on the subject. And also, it's better not to use vulgar terms like whore. It may offend women members, as also others who may otherwise sympathize with Zionism.
Are you a serious poster or just here for some laughs?

Offline diplomat

• New JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2008, 03:20:30 AM »
She's extremely beautiful. :D That's all I have to say on the subject. And also, it's better not to use vulgar terms like whore. It may offend women members, as also others who may otherwise sympathize with Zionism.
Are you a serious poster or just here for some laughs?

I am extremely serious. I never smile. :P Point being, it's not good to call someone a whore. Why is this so hard to understand? While I support Zionism, I never will defend abusive behavior and language.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2008, 03:57:50 AM »

She's putrid, atrocious, vile and traitorous, extremely traitorous sounds more like it, actually fits her perfectly. She's now in the inside ugly, as well as ugly on the outside, once you go against the righteous Jewish people, you become ugly no matter what.

Offline diplomat

• New JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2008, 04:06:58 AM »

She's putrid, atrocious, vile and traitorous, extremely traitorous sounds more like it, actually fits her perfectly. She's now in the inside ugly, as well as ugly on the outside, once you go against the righteous Jewish people, you become ugly no matter what.

Traitor, ok, she is. Ugly inside, well, we don't know, not unless we're psychic. Ugly on the outside, come on, she looks like a movie star, so yummy. :D