Author Topic: Iran's Photoshopped its Missile Launch  (Read 1149 times)

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 11:54:20 PM by Gruzinit »
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Iran's Photoshopped its Missile Launch
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 01:11:13 AM »
Those missiles are a joke. If the wimpy regime in Israel decided to do something for a change, they could deal with muzzy Iran very quickly. I am sure that Israels anti missile system could take out every one of the missiles. All we need is Chaim Ben Pesach to be in control of Israeli military and all this terror and jews being slaughtered would end.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 07:26:14 AM »
They are upping the talk, a lot of it is NONSENSE!

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 08:02:34 AM »
Those missiles are a joke. If the wimpy regime in Israel decided to do something for a change, they could deal with muzzy Iran very quickly. I am sure that Israels anti missile system could take out every one of the missiles. All we need is Chaim Ben Pesach to be in control of Israeli military and all this terror and jews being slaughtered would end.

The missiles are not a joke. They have a range of over 1200 miles and can carry a one ton warhead.

We've already witnessed Iraqi scud missiles and thousands of Hezbollah missiles land in Israel, yet you are "sure that Israels anti missile system could take out every one of the missiles".

Don't be so sure.

It's a bad mistake to underestimate the mooooozie enemy.

Israel must take out Iran's nuclear program. It can be done, but it wont be easy, and it won't come without cost.

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 08:28:09 AM »

The missiles are not a joke. They have a range of over 1200 miles and can carry a one ton warhead.

We've already witnessed Iraqi scud missiles and thousands of Hezbollah missiles land in Israel, yet you are "sure that Israels anti missile system could take out every one of the missiles".

Don't be so sure.

It's a bad mistake to underestimate the mooooozie enemy.

Israel must take out Iran's nuclear program. It can be done, but it wont be easy, and it won't come without cost.

I agree. To treat this situation as a walk in the park would be a great diservice to all. Lets not forget most people thought Israel could defeat Hizbullah last summer and rescue the soldiers. Instead, two years later, it has its reputation in tatters, its soldiers still missing and Samir Kuntar will be a free man.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 01:23:30 PM »
I agree with Gruzinit, and this time I disagree with you, DownwithIslam. Iran has obtained some very modern missiles of Russian design, if not manufacture. These are not 40-year old Iraqi Scuds like Hussein threw at Israel in 1991. Israeli military training and readiness have plunged precipitously since the late 1990s.

Two years ago, Israel failed to defeat a nation the size of Connecticut. In fact, not only was this Israel's first-ever military defeat, but it was also the first war Israel received the second humiliation of having lost more soldiers than the enemy. If Israel's antimissile missiles could not stop relatively crude Katyushas in 2006, why should we blindly hope that they will stop missiles three or four generations ahead of them?

To a point, DownwithIslam is correct--if Chaim ran Israel, these threats would be dealt with. The problem is that he doesn't, and the Israeli military is no tougher now than two years ago. Olmert cannot even conduct a campaign to rout a half-dozen Hamas fighters from an alley in Gaza. What makes us think he can pull this off? I do want either Israel or the United States to at least make the effort to take out Iran's nuclear facilities, but I do not think the Kadima government has taken any of this seriously at all.  :(

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2008, 01:58:06 PM »
Whatever are the problems, they shall be ever increasing. In this manner Iran with the support of most muslamics may become another global player with ever widening support base.

The need of the hour is to strike and now. O0 O0 O0

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.