Author Topic: ebooks by Rabbi Kahane, Ben Hecht and Antony Sutton  (Read 2168 times)

SoldierOfZion

ebooks by Rabbi Kahane, Ben Hecht and Antony Sutton
« on: January 26, 2007, 01:30:06 AM »
http://www.somebodyhelpme.info/ebooks/

Enjoy!

If anyone has others please email them to me:
[email protected]

Shabbat Shalom.

SoldierOfZion

Re: ebooks by Rabbi Kahane, Ben Hecht and Antony Sutton
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 05:02:29 PM »
I added two more books this morning. Please check it out:
http://www.somebodyhelpme.info/ebooks/

Enjoy!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 02:33:54 PM »
Hello Soldier.  I wanted to post also another link that has a more precise view of those book listings.  Thanks. Might you add in "Eurabia" by Ba'at Yeor?

http://www.somebodyhelpme.info/ebooks/ebooks.html
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 03:43:46 PM »
Thank you very much!

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 05:13:38 PM »
Thanks alot :)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 08:09:15 PM »
You both are welcome... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 08:30:55 PM »
why did he get banned?
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 08:37:48 PM »
I don't think he got banned...  I think he changed his name because someone on the forum called him by his real name...

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 10:14:21 PM »
Who is it?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2008, 10:43:34 PM »
Wow, awesome, thank you soldier!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2008, 10:45:28 PM »
Is this legal?

Offline irGUN

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2008, 12:13:24 AM »
Thanks a loooot!
I'm looking all over Internet to get this kind of literature O0

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2008, 10:39:51 AM »
Thanks for the e-books. Does anyone know how I can get a copy of Rabbi Kahnane's "The Story of the JDL"?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2008, 02:03:37 PM »
Thanks for the e-books. Does anyone know how I can get a copy of Rabbi Kahnane's "The Story of the JDL"?

You can find that book on Amazon or abebooks....albries is good too... :)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2008, 02:46:18 PM »
 :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2008, 09:45:19 PM »

You can find that book on Amazon or abebooks....albries is good too... :)

I've never seen this 'ebooks' thing before... Is this legal or are there copyright issues with people putting up books online?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2008, 10:48:10 PM »
Oh this is great!!! Thank you sooooooooooooooo much!!!

Huhammeds-believe-or-not.
Did anyone see how they equate Jews with rats and pigs ?! :o ::)

Mmmm...so i guess martyrs that blow up Israeli's in buses...go to hell...as, if in their view Jews are pigs...then they would've touched the israeli's  >:(

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2008, 10:37:46 AM »
All of these books are on the net for download.  People who believed that some books are important within the areas of politics and Israel have been sent in and he posts them for his viewers.  Doing a good deed for the World in my opinion...

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2008, 11:22:49 PM »
All of these books are on the net for download.  People who believed that some books are important within the areas of politics and Israel have been sent in and he posts them for his viewers.  Doing a good deed for the World in my opinion...

I understand what you mean, but I'm asking specifically was it legal for the person to post these?  Are you saying they were also available elsewhere online for free?  And he compiled them?  And if so, did the others put them up legally?  I just want to be precautious because I would rather end up buying the books to read them rather than risking my involvement in an illegal business affair (if this is in anyway not lawful or copyright infringing).  I have plenty of other sins to worry about before Hashem.  This would be a worthless addition for the 10-20 bucks or so it costs to buy a book...

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2008, 12:33:16 PM »
To my knowledge they are online free in a number of different sites.  I believe, whenever he came upon one that was worthy and fitting into the general schema of subjects offered, he too posted them.  I understand what you are saying.  I do beleive that these authors are long dead and perhaps the copyright too has expired.... 

In anyevent, I don't really know nor care as good information is like Tzadaka and must be dispursed/given.... imo...

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2008, 09:22:31 PM »

I understand what you mean, but I'm asking specifically was it legal for the person to post these?  Are you saying they were also available elsewhere online for free?  And he compiled them?  And if so, did the others put them up legally?  I just want to be precautious because I would rather end up buying the books to read them rather than risking my involvement in an illegal business affair (if this is in anyway not lawful or copyright infringing).  I have plenty of other sins to worry about before Hashem.  This would be a worthless addition for the 10-20 bucks or so it costs to buy a book...
I always find it better to buy the book, since I will probably read it on shabbat. It's probably best to just buy the book, its not a big deal
KAHANE TZADAK!