Author Topic: I wonder if the Hague will put out an arrest warrant for Kuntar.  (Read 734 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Like they have for Israeli IDF officers.

I guess Samir Kuntar's bludgeoning of a four year old girl to death with a rifle butt is not a war crime.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: I wonder if the Hague will put out an arrest warrant for Kuntar.
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 11:44:14 AM »
I am quite sure that the Hague is going to attempt to arrest the wardens at Kuntar's (country-club) former jail. As I am sure you are familiar with, his brother has been making the circuits for many years asserting that he has been "savagely tortured" in Israeli custody. UNIFIL and Fouad Saniora will almost certainly file a petition on his behalf with the General Assembly asking for an investigation into his claims of Israeli "torture".

Mark my words--there will be another United Nazis pogrom in the General Assembly against Israel in the coming weeks/months, regarding Kuntar. The U.S. will probably veto the unanimous resolution that will be passed in his favor (like that will be a big consolation  ::) ), but the statement will be made loud and clear.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 11:56:43 AM »
Israelis and the current anti-Jewish government of Israel are a bigger threat to the Jewish people than any muslim subhuman savage like Kuntar. The only good that will come out of Kuntar's release is that it will hasten the destruction of the current gov't.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 12:42:36 PM »
So what if the current Israeli government is destroyed?  Any other politician stepping in would just be more of the same.  That's why we need Chaim in Israel!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 12:48:58 PM »
For Chaim to take power, the Israeli people need to stop being sheep and realize just how much they have been brainwashed their entire lives. Right now they either do not know that we exist, or think we are some nutty extremists.

The fact that the Israelis, even though they supported the release of Kuntar and 200 other butchers in exchange for the bodies, felt "anguish" over it is an opening HaYamin HaAmiti should use. This is why Chaim needs to produce and mass-copy a basic DVD in Hebrew explaining the moral crime that self-hatred is. I think many Israelis are actually in a place to receive this message well and make some changes in their heart.