Author Topic: White Nationalism and Jewish Nationalism  (Read 14730 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: White Nationalism and Jewish Nationalism
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2008, 08:09:32 PM »
Breakytime done!  ;)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2008, 09:43:36 PM »
I'm not sure if there is a such thing as Jewish nationalism, perhaps right wing ideaology that adheres to a Jewish state.

America was founded by whites for whites, Chinese were brought in as cheap labor for the railroads/coal mines, blacks were used for the agriculture (which was a big mistake in my opinion), and picking the cotton.

There is also evidence of Vikings having been here long before the native Americans.

Since I consider the majority of Jews white, I still seek a majority white America.

Agreed on the blacks for agriculture...what were they thinking? (or were they?)

As far as a majority white America, I'm all for it, although I did not realize that Vikings came here before Native Americans.

Then what do you think of people who say Jews are not white?  On white nationalist boards they are always saying Jews are a mix of Middle Eastern Semitic and White, and therefore they are not pure whites and don't belong in America or any White countries.  Also they are always pointing out how Jewish liberals are always pro-immigration and undermining White unity.  What do you think?

Vikram

I am against a White majority in American because White people can choose to follow degenerate cultures and ideologies.  Rather, I believe in an American filled with righteous people white or nonwhite!!!!!

White means nothing to me..Black means nothing to me. Purple means nothing to me.  Tan means nothing to me.  Righteous means A LOT to me...and it should mean a lot to you irregardless of the color.  Righteous cultures and ideologies shoudl mean a lot even if it comes from a black person..and you should hate evil white people as much as you should hate evil black people...

So enough of this race baiting garbage..we dont' care for superior races and white groupings or black groupings!  We want righteous people to stick together against evil people.

I completely agree with Dr. Dan, well said.  O0

I'm not attracted to Africans as far as beauty and looks.  However, most importantly is their evil culture why I would never want my children to be raised in such an evil culture, I think blacks are perfectly capable of being brilliant, genius and inventing new things, there is no genetic barrier, but their evil culture has prevented them from this.

"I won't marry a black person because they are racially inferior," - That is just pure racism and hatred. Sometimes bad evil cultural experiences with these blacks can make some people say such a terrible thing like the amount of black on white crime and blacks raping whites, because they aren't around righteous blacks.

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2008, 10:27:57 PM »
There is a tiny fringe minority of Jews, probably less then .005% (one-half of one percent), i.e. the two main splinter organizations (Voice of Judea and Revava) and some of the lunatic cults of Judaism (i.e. Satmarism) who are supremacist schmucks. They hate all Gentiles and all Jews who do not subscribe to their own elitist, exclusivist mentalities. If I am not mistaken, the Satmar and their offshoots the NK actually define all non-Satmar/NK Jews as goyim.

I even understand that a few Satmar have been known to indulge in immorality with shiksas and then justify it by claiming that since the women were goy, their indiscretions do not count since they were not actually involved with a human being.

Like all so-called "supremacists", such as the "white nationalists" who are voting for Obama in order to stick it to Jews (who, by and large, are white), these fools are complete hypocrites. They love to rattle the saber and beat their chests with idle talk of saving Israel, but they are really only out to try to destroy real Jewish nationalists they are jealous of (i.e. HaYamin HaAmiti). They hate JTF and Chaim more than they hate Arabs and Nazis, and as we all know, one of their organizations actually befriended and worked with known Nazis for a while.  >:( ::)

I just read the story of Gitty Grunwald  in the July 21 issue of New York Magazine who escaped from life as a Satmar wife
and lost her daughter in the process. That story horrified me as do many of the practices of Hasidic Jews. But this one
in particular made me feel ashamed to share a religion with these people.

Frankly, reading about the Satmar Jews didn't seem all that much different from the Muslim fundamentalists.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2008, 11:36:30 PM »
Those pigs (the Satmar) don't deserve to be called Jews. They don't consider non-Satmar Jews to be Jewish, so why should we extend them the same courtesy?

And you are right--they are very much like Islamic fundamentalists. They certainly support Muslims worldwide.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2008, 11:38:39 PM »
There is a tiny fringe minority of Jews, probably less then .005% (one-half of one percent), i.e. the two main splinter organizations (Voice of Judea and Revava) and some of the lunatic cults of Judaism (i.e. Satmarism) who are supremacist schmucks. They hate all Gentiles and all Jews who do not subscribe to their own elitist, exclusivist mentalities. If I am not mistaken, the Satmar and their offshoots the NK actually define all non-Satmar/NK Jews as goyim.

I even understand that a few Satmar have been known to indulge in immorality with shiksas and then justify it by claiming that since the women were goy, their indiscretions do not count since they were not actually involved with a human being.

There's really no reason to say stuff like this.  This sounds like wild speculation, and I doubt you could (which you likely won't try) find any actual proof of this, anywhere in satmar thought or writings, etc.   If there are people in satmar doing that, they are the rebels of satmar.  There are rebels in every group.  I don't think it's a good idea to go around saying certain groups of Jews are "jewish supremacists."  I don't think it's true.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2008, 11:41:11 PM »
You didn't actually deny what I said. It is well-known that Satmar view Zionist Jews--and especially former Satmars who have left the cult--as goyim. They regularly curse Zionists of all kinds, especially Lubavitchim.

Yes, this is a microscopic fringe cult of Judaism, which lies about its numbers (likely 30,000 at most worldwide), but they do exist and are a pernicious influence on all around them.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2008, 12:07:34 AM »
You didn't actually deny what I said. It is well-known that Satmar view Zionist Jews--and especially former Satmars who have left the cult--as goyim.

As goyim??? Or as Jews not following Judaism?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2008, 12:08:48 AM »
Well not in my family... not a single blonde in the bunch {well maybe if they dyed their hair}. But as I have said in other threads, Jews come from all different backgrounds and there is no single characteristic which defines us. True, there are blondes , redheads, blue eyes, etc. But I have always noticed that my skin is not quite WHITE like caucasians.

muman613

"Olive Skin" is still white, much like southern italians, morrocans, algerians, some romanians and serbs have a darker complexian and greeks, this is all mediterranean background. It's still Caucasoid but darker complexion. Look at the Lebanese and Syrians for example, they look white. Arabs colonized the area and bastardized the races.

lebanese and syrians do not consider themselves "white."  Neither do Arabs.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2008, 12:13:17 AM »

Like all so-called "supremacists", such as the "white nationalists" who are voting for Obama in order to stick it to Jews (who, by and large, are white), these fools are complete hypocrites. They love to rattle the saber and beat their chests with idle talk of saving Israel, but they are really only out to try to destroy real Jewish nationalists they are jealous of (i.e. HaYamin HaAmiti). They hate JTF and Chaim more than they hate Arabs and Nazis, and as we all know, one of their organizations actually befriended and worked with known Nazis for a while.  >:( ::)

I just read the story of Gitty Grunwald  in the July 21 issue of New York Magazine who escaped from life as a Satmar wife
and lost her daughter in the process. That story horrified me as do many of the practices of Hasidic Jews. But this one

Frankly, reading about the Satmar Jews didn't seem all that much different from the Muslim fundamentalists.

There's more to that story than meets the eye.

I also find it troubling that the knee-jerk reaction nowadays is automatically to assume the father is a criminal and the mother deserves custody any time parents split up.  T his is atrocious.

Fact:  The woman was getting high with hasidic rebels in the woods.  (and I won't suggest about her other behaviors.  But the getting stoned part was documented fact, in the article, And in the drug test!!!).    How can you possibly think the woman deserves custody?   SHe is not fit to be a mother if she is running off to the woods to get high and act out against her upbringing!  That is childish and irresponsible.   The author of the article sympathizes on her because 1 he probably has a crush on her and 2 he is anti orthodoxy and another knee jerk liberal who automatically assumes the mother is just in every case, so the article takes that form and you get only her side of the story, which seems disturbing and twisted even when its biased towards her!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2008, 12:13:55 AM »
You didn't actually deny what I said.

Actually I did.  "I don't think it's true."

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2008, 12:15:40 AM »
I don't follow Satmarism, but to take the 'gitty grunwald' case as a condemnation of all satmars is twisted.   Just as it is to take some criminal satmars to represent all of them.   I don't think that's right.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2008, 12:22:31 AM »
I'm a racial separatist, and I also believe to a degree genetics and culture are linked, but that doesn't reflect the official views of JTF. They are just my own views. Even IF someone had a genetic tendency to be a certain way, I think God gives every person the ability to choose good or evil, to choose to be righteous or to choose not to be righteous.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2008, 12:26:20 AM »
Well not in my family... not a single blonde in the bunch {well maybe if they dyed their hair}. But as I have said in other threads, Jews come from all different backgrounds and there is no single characteristic which defines us. True, there are blondes , redheads, blue eyes, etc. But I have always noticed that my skin is not quite WHITE like caucasians.

muman613

"Olive Skin" is still white, much like southern italians, morrocans, algerians, some romanians and serbs have a darker complexian and greeks, this is all mediterranean background. It's still Caucasoid but darker complexion. Look at the Lebanese and Syrians for example, they look white. Arabs colonized the area and bastardized the races.

Arabs aren't white, but lebanese aren't Arab, their like a mixture of a few different thinks, some greek blood. My bosses wife is Lebanese and considers herself white, shes Christian.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2008, 12:28:13 AM »
It may not be against the law to spew vicious hate against fellow Jews and call them goyim if they believe in a Jewish State, but it is certainly evil. That's all I need to know. I don't care if individual Satmar beat their wives or torture puppies or whatever. What they believe and do is bad enough.

I don't know anything about Gitty Grunwald, but I can imagine that a lifetime of growing up in such a sick cult can cause mental illness and highly destructive lifestyle choices. I too would probably feel like getting high in the woods if I had to endure that madness day-in, day-out forever.

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2008, 12:29:51 AM »

There's more to that story than meets the eye.

I also find it troubling that the knee-jerk reaction nowadays is automatically to assume the father is a criminal and the mother deserves custody any time parents split up.  T his is atrocious.

Fact:  The woman was getting high with hasidic rebels in the woods.  (and I won't suggest about her other behaviors.  But the getting stoned part was documented fact, in the article, And in the drug test!!!).    How can you possibly think the woman deserves custody?   SHe is not fit to be a mother if she is running off to the woods to get high and act out against her upbringing!  That is childish and irresponsible.   The author of the article sympathizes on her because 1 he probably has a crush on her and 2 he is anti orthodoxy and another knee jerk liberal who automatically assumes the mother is just in every case, so the article takes that form and you get only her side of the story, which seems disturbing and twisted even when its biased towards her!

How do you know she was getting high with rebels in the woods? You got proof? A drug test that wouldn't pass muster in any court of law? Why is she an unfit mother
just because she chose to reject the Satmar life where she is nothing more than a baby making machine with little freedom to do what she wants. Most US courts do grant custody to the mother as they should. She has a job, an apartment, and is not a junkie. She should get custody. To say the writer had the hots for her is childish.

I thought I've read a lot of criticism from time to time on this site re: the Satmars. Aren't they the ones who reject Israel as the Jewish state? Aren't they just like
the Muslims (minus the killing) in this opinion?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2008, 12:35:10 AM »

muman613

Arabs aren't white, but lebanese aren't Arab, their like a mixture of a few different thinks, some greek blood. My bosses wife is Lebanese and considers herself white, shes Christian.

I don't really find the skin color issue relevant to anything, but all I'll say is that whether lebanese are cannanite or phoenician or arab or a mixture of all of these, whatever their skin color is today , for the vast majority of them, they are not "white."   I don't really care if they are or they aren't.   ANd they can consider themselves whatever they want, but I'm just saying that a middle eastern looking person looks middle eastern, not European.  "Whites" are associated with the european look.  Blacks african.   And Asians look asian, etc etc.     The bottom line is if muman traces himself to an ashkenazi or eastern european or sephardi or any Jewish population in the world, he doesn't have to consider himself "white" especially considering originally we were a semitic people who branched out to various locations throughout the world.   And often times there WAS a distinction in skin color between east european surrounding non-Jews compared to the Jews.   Unfortunately this motivated nazi propaganda against Jews leading to the shoah, but simply by looking, one could see that in general Jews had a sort of different skin color from the surrounding "whites."   But that's because we originally were semitic!  

I once read that Begin said two of the Ashkenazi Jews in the Irgun were darker skinned than any of the Sephardim in the Irgun.  It's an oversimplification to say that ashkenazi jews are "white" and sephardi Jews are "middle eastern" or what have you.  But this is mostly an irrelevant issue.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2008, 12:36:11 AM »
Yes, Horselady, you are absolutely right. They are like Muslims without the killing. They teach that Zionist Jews are goyim, and at times even hold rallies in support of Muslims.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2008, 12:44:14 AM »
They teach that Zionist Jews are goyim,

You've now claimed this 100 times.

I challenge you to prove it.   Quote something.  A document . A source.  The Satmar rebbe, Anybody.

If you are saying they believe zionism is not kosher, or that zionist Jews are doing something evil, ok I would think they do.   But they can't just go around defining Jews as non-Jews, and no group does this!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2008, 12:51:36 AM »
I can't read Yiddish, so I can't translate the original documents. But it is common knowledge.

Here: http://kvetcher.net/2007/02/05/aish-hatorah-and-tinok-shenishbu/

Quote from: radloh
why don’t you look into the great works of the Satmar Rebbe, where he describes secular jews in horrid terms. Since almost all secular Jews are Zionists, the Satmar Rebbe says you will burn in hell if you even pray for them.

Sure, just listen to the way Satmar kids refer to even Modern Orthodox teachers in Cheder. They call them Goyim. And they treat them like Goyim.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2008, 01:01:46 AM »
Change of subject--I don't buy all this racial hair-splitting. This is preposterous. There is no such thing as a Jewish race, but physically speaking, most Jews, at least in America, are white. "White" is purely a phenotypical (outside characteristics) term that says nothing about genetic makeup. Someone with fair skin and generally Caucasoid features is "white."

Now, pretty much all whites are Caucasoid, and the Semites (not that they really exist as a race anymore, but let's pretend that they do) are Caucasoid as well. Thus, Semites are Caucasians. Thus, muman613 is wrong.

However, there is no Jewish race, again. Jews pretty much look like whatever the majority population of their country of origin is, and while most Jews are white, there are also black Jews, Asiatic Jews, and mestizo (mixed European and indigenous Indian) Jews. This topic is getting pretty old.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2008, 01:07:01 AM »
I can't read Yiddish, so I can't translate the original documents. But it is common knowledge.

Here: http
Quote from: radloh
why don’t you look into the great works of the Satmar Rebbe, where he describes secular jews in horrid terms. Since almost all secular Jews are Zionists, the Satmar Rebbe says you will burn in hell if you even pray for them.

Sure, just listen to the way Satmar kids refer to even Modern Orthodox teachers in Cheder. They call them Goyim. And they treat them like Goyim.

If you think this is a source to document your claim, it shows you really can't do proper research at all nor do you comprehend what this discussion is all about.

CF, this is an anonymous quote on a page of a guy who rants against orthodox judaism.   Aside from the fact that posting a link to this site on jtf forum is completely inappropriate, as the site is trashing all haredim, it contains nothing about satmar beliefs!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 01:27:16 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2008, 01:32:30 AM »
I don't blame him. Obviously the only "orthodox Judaism" he has been exposed to are the Satmar/NK beasts. He clearly appears to be a Zionist, and he has some very real beefs with what the Satmar in particular do, and not just Judaism in general.

You should be wanting to help this guy see the light instead of condemning him. He has legitimate concerns, but doesn't know any better and goes too far.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Oh, and PS:
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2008, 01:36:10 AM »
Oh, and PS:
posting a link to this site on jtf forum is completely inappropriate, as the site is trashing all haredim
I don't see this site trashing Lubavitch Haredim. In fact, I almost never see cynical anti-religious Jews dissing the Chabadim.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2008, 01:41:38 AM »
I don't blame him. Obviously the only "orthodox Judaism" he has been exposed to are the Satmar/NK beasts. He clearly appears to be a Zionist, and he has some very real beefs with what the Satmar in particular do, and not just Judaism in general.

You should be wanting to help this guy see the light instead of condemning him. He has legitimate concerns, but doesn't know any better and goes too far.

CF, once again you have no idea what you are talking about.  I can condemn someone who is part of an anti-circumcision lobby.   That is my right.   You are making statements knowing nothing about this.

Obviously the only "orthodox Judaism" he has been exposed to are the Satmar/NK

Says who?    Have you read any of his site?   I have news for you CF, Aish Hatorah, Ohr Sameach, NCSY and countless other things he condemns ARE NOT SATMAR and NOT NK!  Not even close!   So where does your statement come from other than ignorance and assumption?   Take my word for it this is a hateful site.   But even if it was reliable.   You quoted an anonymous comment about satmar school kids!   Do you not see the absurdity of presenting this as "evidence" ?

You should be wanting to help this guy see the light

I'm not a psychologist and I have never conversed with this person.   I can't see how ascribing to me nefarious motives somehow contributes to this discussion.   ????

He has legitimate concerns,
really, says who?
but doesn't know any better
really, says who?
and goes too far.
really, says who?

CF, you are simply not an authority on this issue because you are ignorant of what that site is even about (as shown by your labelling of it as "anti satmar" when its actually anti orthodox of all types), and I can't see how any of this supports your claim that the satmar belief is that zionists are really non Jews?  

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Oh, and PS:
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2008, 01:44:06 AM »
Oh, and PS:
posting a link to this site on jtf forum is completely inappropriate, as the site is trashing all haredim
I don't see this site trashing Lubavitch Haredim. In fact, I almost never see cynical anti-religious Jews dissing the Chabadim.

CF are you insane?   The site is anti-haredi.   That INCLUDES Lubavitch chassidim.   They consider themselves haredim.  Whether you can find a specific rant against Lubavitch or not.   ANd I'm not sure why you think that if you can't find anything specifically citing Lubavitch (although I'm sure he finds time in his day to rant against them too, but won't bother searching for it) why this excuses the anti ncsy anti aish and anti-all-other-orthodox propaganda on the site.   I'm not sure why you think it appropriate to link to on JTF.   Probably ignorance.