Author Topic: Powerful video about Islam's true intentions for us  (Read 2080 times)

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
Powerful video about Islam's true intentions for us
« on: July 24, 2008, 01:07:51 PM »
Here's a way to keep on track with what we need to know about the most important threat to the continued existence of America, Israel, and the rest of the free world.  Watch it and pass it on.

http://usawakeup.org/

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Powerful video about Islam's true intentions for us
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 01:33:39 PM »
I have seen this video, it is the most powerful wake-up call I have seen yet. Well done!!! Everyone watch this, and fight for America and Israel. LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT ISLAM......  I have been on www.danielpipes.org  and have received reponses by muslims to my comments about terrorists and Ahmadinejad saying he will wipe Israel off the map.  The peaceful muslims are told by the radicals to go along with the program, because Islam is trying to take over the world, and it will just be a matter of time, before they rule every nation and every country.  This is Islam's goal. 

The goal of Islam is totally different from the God we know.  The Quran tells us that the God of Islam works with Satan and demons to lead people astray in order to populate the hell he has created (Surah 6:39, 126; 32:13; 43;36-37). When you turn to the Quran, you discover that Allah told Muhammad to kill and maim anyone who did not believe in Allah or in Muhammed his prophet.  Jesus never told his disciples to kill anyone, regarless of their religion, or beliefs....  Islam is an apostate religion, many peaceful muslims are under the impression that it represents peace, but how can they look at scriptures, about killing people, and believe Islam is a peaceful religion.  Many muslims have been brainwashed about their religion.  They must seek the truth.

Debbie      http://USAWAKEUP.ORG 

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
Re: Powerful video about Islam's true intentions for us
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 03:04:06 PM »
Debbie, I'm glad you responded so passionately to the warning I put up.  But with all due respect, the argument you make about their scriptures designed to lead people to Hell is not such a strong argument.

The Quran tells us that the G-d of Islam works with Satan and demons to lead people astray in order to populate the hell he has created (Surah 6:39, 126; 32:13; 43;36-37).

Muslims could say that Allah is respecting their free will to choose him or not, and if they don't, they will suffer eternal punishment.  This is not too different from the Jewish Bible's incorporation of Satan as somehow part of G-d's plan in the book of Job and the Christian Bible's reference to burning in Hell if G-d is denied.  These similarities should not be surprising, since the Koran was lifted from the two previous holy books, with no credit given to the original sources. 

What has changed, however, is the bloodthirsty, malicious, sadistic tone, even of divine punishment.  This, IMO, and the limited roles of grace, ethics, forgiveness, mercy and love - these are the strongest arguments against the awfulness of the Koran as a base for a belief system.  Also, of course, the fact that it is basically a war manual for brigands to justify continues raids on whomever has got the goods one wants.