Author Topic: The media must be stopped!!!  (Read 1144 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
The media must be stopped!!!
« on: July 25, 2008, 04:25:01 PM »
The media bias is now the WORST I have EVER seen it.

Every article, every Newspaper, is ONLY focusing on Obama and his triumphs overseas!!!! 

Right now... every person knows exactly where Obama is... and NO ONE has the slightest clue where Mccaine is.

a recent poll says 68% of Americans think the media is favoring Obama (This is a record)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: The media must be stopped!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 05:17:25 PM »
Yes...... ???

It was very obvious to me today as I saw the news......

They are almost treating him like a new world leader now....

Its rather scarey, if you ask me...... :o
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 05:18:16 PM »
The SF Chronicle here in the bay are is acting as if he has already won the Presidency. Every article is talking about what is going to happen {all the give outs, gay marriage, etc.} under a Obama presidency. I was thinking of writing the editors but I am sure I would have been ignored or mocked...

muman613

PS: Ive never seen such shoddy media coverage of a presidential election in my life. This is a sad new country if this is what we have become.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 05:38:42 PM »
It's sickening and they don't care what anyone thinks. 

Also, they are in their presidential year mode to shut down/ defame a few talk show hosts.  During 2004, they broke the Rush Limbaugh and O'Reilly stories and now they are after Savage.  Fox, right wing radio and the internet will be regulated if Obama wins so that certian speech is made illegal.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 05:39:40 PM »
The SF Chronicle here in the bay are is acting as if he has already won the Presidency. Every article is talking about what is going to happen {all the give outs, gay marriage, etc.} under a Obama presidency. I was thinking of writing the editors but I am sure I would have been ignored or mocked...

muman613

PS: Ive never seen such shoddy media coverage of a presidential election in my life. This is a sad new country if this is what we have become.

San Fran...yikes...they take the cake for insanity

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 01:51:15 PM »
Arent the mainstream media ran by the leftists???
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 02:15:17 PM »
only 33% of Republican think CNN is fair. "The most trusted name in news" Right????
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2008, 02:24:59 PM »
Obama will be an absolute TRIUMPH for the establishment.  He is the first presidential candidate who loathes America as much as they do.

Even when Hillary had a HUGE popular advantage over Obama...  the media focused ALL of their propoganda machine on putting Obama in place to be THEIR candidate