Author Topic: Nik Was Banned  (Read 7667 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Nik Was Banned
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2008, 04:29:32 PM »
It is sad to see people slamming Nik.  I've had a number of disagreements with Nik on many issues from serious to minor.  Conspiracies do exist and are very real.  In 1931 the bosses of the New York Five Families met in an Atlantic City, New Jersey to form the The Commission.  Upon the Commission's founding, gangster Meyer Lansky allegedly remarked that its influence was "bigger than U.S. Steel." which was used within the last Godfather movie by Chaim Roth....

Was this a "Conspiracy"?  Absolutely.  One of the biggest.  Large enough to control the entire underworld of crime nationally and to a large extent influence international government dealings.  So "conspiracies" do happen and if it could happen to the entirety of organized crime (with all of their criminal relations: financial, political, economic, legal) it most certainly can, and is, happening today.  

Perhaps Nik did take things a bit too far, but he was certainly not wrong on many issues he writes on.  Many have doubts on 911 as being something much larger than the government allows it, or lets out to be.  Padro San Juan, author of the fabulous book, "The UN Gang" believes thus.  San Juan goes further to suggest an implication/partnership between Russia, and her communist allies within the UN and the Muslims.....  Is he a "truther"... not likely.  If any of you had followed Congressman Curt Weldon's downfall?  Now there's another, separate but related story....

I don't believe Nik was bad....  Basically a good Jew trying to find, and aquire knowledged to the truth within this entire spider's web of NWO criminal agenda....

2 cents from Ol-MarZutra 'the unbanned'... ;)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 04:40:32 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2008, 04:36:18 PM »
People who believe that Nik had some sort of a problem should let him leave with dignity, do not go on asserting your views about his condition.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2008, 04:44:10 PM »
This position is bound to be unpopular but here goes:  I do not understand why we ban members for saying things that we don't like.  Are we setting a precedent here?  If we ever take power in Israel (G-D willing) will be ban those members of our society who say things we don't like? 

I don't agree with the crazy 9-11 conspiracy theories, but I'm not worried about those people who espouse them.  I feel pity for them.  Their lives must be somewhat superficial if they spend their time creating these fantasies.  I also don't think that they can corrupt a healthy movement like ours.  So if we feel secure and proud of our own minds and of our own relationships with each other, there should be no reason to fear people who say things that we don't like. 

you are right and you are wrong....First thing is, do you think it's appropriate for black hebros to post on this forum? or pro Muslim and koranic people?  Why can't they post hear also? It's a free country right?  Of course it is?  But is it appropriate for the JTF forum to have posts that have nothing to do wtih the movement on this forum?  Of course not!  Nik can do videos and post on his own blog these conspiracies just as much black hebros have the right to scream and rant on the sidewalks of manhattan.  The JTF forum is meant to discuss rationally ideals and ways to a new society that will be righteous and save the world from crashing into oblivion.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2008, 04:46:33 PM »
It is sad to see people slamming Nik.  I've had a number of disagreements with Nik on many issues from serious to minor.  Conspiracies do exist and are very real.  In 1931 the bosses of the New York Five Families met in an Atlantic City, New Jersey to form the The Commission.  Upon the Commission's founding, gangster Meyer Lansky allegedly remarked that its influence was "bigger than U.S. Steel." which was used within the last Godfather movie by Chaim Roth....

Was this a "Conspiracy"?  Absolutely.  One of the biggest.  Large enough to control the entire underworld of crime nationally and to a large extent influence international government dealings.  So "conspiracies" do happen and if it could happen to the entirety of organized crime (with all of their criminal relations: financial, political, economic, legal) it most certainly can, and is, happening today.  

Perhaps Nik did take things a bit too far, but he was certainly not wrong on many issues he writes on.  Many have doubts on 911 as being something much larger than the government allows it, or lets out to be.  Padro San Juan, author of the fabulous book, "The UN Gang" believes thus.  San Juan goes further to suggest an implication/partnership between Russia, and her communist allies within the UN and the Muslims.....  Is he a "truther"... not likely.  If any of you had followed Congressman Curt Weldon's downfall?  Now there's another, separate but related story....

I don't believe Nik was all that bad....  Basically a good guy basically trying to find the truth within this entire NWO criminal agenda....

2 cents from Ol-MarZutra 'the unbanned'... ;)

Conspiracies make sense if you use common sense.  I don't want to slam Nik because he seemed like a good person but I totally disagree with many of his conspiracy ideas.  You have to have some common sense and basic agreements.  It defies common sense when Al Qaeda is jumping up and down saying "we did it" and people still say it was someone else.  Who they had agreements with or worked with; those are interesting questions but if someone thinks the American government did this, they are insane.  If they were so diabolical, Nik would be dead as would all the other people talking about the conspiracy.  

Anyways, I'm tried of talking about fantasies, when there is a real conspiracy of making a Muslim communist president.  There is proof of Obama's Muslim past...actual proof of his Muslim school registration and there is proof of what he and Jeremiah Wright, and Phelps have worked on and said in the past.  The media is blatantly ignoring the anti-Obama side which is an obvious conspiracy.  What I wouldn't believe, is that Obama is actually a vampire or part of some ancient ritualistic cult that practices human sacrifice, etc.  Or that Obama isn't Obama but an outer space alien or that he is George Bush with surgery.  See the difference??? Those are insane rumors and innuendos with no proof while what JTF has to say about Obama are factual points that are never allowed to be shown in the mainstream media.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2008, 05:08:23 PM »
People who believe that Nik had some sort of a problem should let him leave with dignity, do not go on asserting your views about his condition.

Agreed. Whether you agreed or disagreed with him, he's no longer disrupting the forum now, which is good. Nik can not directly respond to you now, so please don't say nasty things about him.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2008, 05:13:49 PM »
This position is bound to be unpopular but here goes:  I do not understand why we ban members for saying things that we don't like.  Are we setting a precedent here?  If we ever take power in Israel (G-D willing) will be ban those members of our society who say things we don't like? 

I don't agree with the crazy 9-11 conspiracy theories, but I'm not worried about those people who espouse them.  I feel pity for them.  Their lives must be somewhat superficial if they spend their time creating these fantasies.  I also don't think that they can corrupt a healthy movement like ours.  So if we feel secure and proud of our own minds and of our own relationships with each other, there should be no reason to fear people who say things that we don't like. 

you are right and you are wrong....First thing is, do you think it's appropriate for black hebros to post on this forum? or pro Muslim and koranic people?  Why can't they post hear also? It's a free country right?  Of course it is?  But is it appropriate for the JTF forum to have posts that have nothing to do wtih the movement on this forum?  Of course not!  Nik can do videos and post on his own blog these conspiracies just as much black hebros have the right to scream and rant on the sidewalks of manhattan.  The JTF forum is meant to discuss rationally ideals and ways to a new society that will be righteous and save the world from crashing into oblivion.

You make a good point Dr. Dan.  I will think about this some more.  I guess what I'm wondering is if Nik had some rational and valuable ideas besides this conspiracy nonsense.  Is there any room for tolerance here?  Is it possible to gain from somebody's good ideas while rejecting the other stuff?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2008, 05:15:42 PM »
Enough with this buttkissing. Nik didn't bring one iota of good ideas to the forum, and he was supremely disrespectful to Chaim and the rules of this forum. He should have been banned on his third post, not a year after joining the forum. That he was allowed to spread his poison here for so long is a travesty.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2008, 05:21:58 PM »
I don't see how people who believe in 9/11 conspiracy theories would even want to be part of JTF.  To even do the research it takes to prove to yourself that they are true, you have to have some sort of deep-seeded hatred for America.  That would be like if I posted page after page of "evidence" that the Holocaust never happened.  I would have to be screwed up from the start and have an "it must be true" mentality to even pursue something like that long enough to believe it since Holocaust denial (and the 9/11 conspiracy theory) is so far removed from reality.

That's a good point.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2008, 05:37:11 PM »
I don't see how people who believe in 9/11 conspiracy theories would even want to be part of JTF.  To even do the research it takes to prove to yourself that they are true, you have to have some sort of deep-seeded hatred for America.  That would be like if I posted page after page of "evidence" that the Holocaust never happened.  I would have to be screwed up from the start and have an "it must be true" mentality to even pursue something like that long enough to believe it since Holocaust denial (and the 9/11 conspiracy theory) is so far removed from reality.
Sorry, I have to disagree brother.  I believe there was much more to it and I'm a member/postor on the forum... 

The fact that no one even asks themselves how someone like Obama could even be considered let alone actaully run for the office of the President dictates that there is something wrong, the process has been highly corrupted and further America's national and foreign policy hasn't changed much since the days of Woodrow Wilson. 

Before stating that there is no conspiracy or even questionable dealings surrounding 911, I think it might be worthy to research history a little bit.  You say that someone must hate America, I'll state publically that it is your President, his father and their elitist cohorts.  How's that?  The fact that the vast majority of Americans want the borders closed and the illegals deported and your dumb dumb of a President is openly calling for legalizing illegals, working toward a North American Union and further totally undermining the educational system with his "No child left behind". 

The fact of the matter is that there was much more to do with 911 over and above a bunch of Muslims flying planes into buildings.  If it weren't the case someone might explain the specificites of Able Danger or even the taking down of a very competant Congressman: Curt Weldon...  I most certainly don't believe that the Mossad did it and every Jew got a call to stay home.  That is total insanity, but I will state that there my well have been collusion between the UN, Russia, China and the Islamic World with some key American Elitists known much more than they let on.... 

Oh yes my friend, there are conspiracies and vast corruption....  Think twice when you bother wasting your time to go vote...as it won't matter as both "wings" of the political system are attached to the same "bird"..... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2008, 06:59:07 PM »
There is a lot of specious reasoning going on here. Let me address two forms of it:

a: The fact that some conspiracies are real is not a blank-check to make up whatever you want and pass it off as true. We can't just invent our own realities. The fact that there are evil multinational schemes, often right before our eyes, isn't license to uncritically accept every crackpot's version of history and current events. One does not logically follow the other. The facts that (a) Bush is part of the NWO, and (b) that he is pro-Muslim and wants to legalize all the illegals, do not automatically validate (c), that he is behind 9/11. Several of you are arguing just that, though, in conflict with both observable facts and common sense.

b: I challenge any poster to show me one constructive thing nikmatdam brought to the table. Just one. His ramblings were long, illogical, terribly typed, and invariably the product of his fanciful imagination alone, and drove many good posters from the forum (i.e. dhimmi_pride, among others). So you think he should have been indulged simply because he "sincerely believed" his fairy tales? What the hell is that? Lots of people in mental institutions sincerely believe that voices are talking to them and telling them to do things. Nik is hardly less mentally ill and never belonged here in the first place.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2008, 07:02:04 PM »
b: I challenge any poster to show me one constructive thing nikmatdam brought to the table. Just one.

His posts would always give me a good laugh.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2008, 07:12:50 PM »
You guys, Chaim said flat out in an earlier post that he would not tolerate these 9/11 conspiracy threads, and that anyone putting them up would be banned.  At first he didn't want Nik due to him being a rabbi.  But this was before that 20 page 9/11 conspiracy thread.  Over and over, Chaim tried reasoning with him and asking him nicely not to put up conspiracy posts about the Roman Catholic Church/Bush being behind 9/11.  I tried reasoning with him as well.  I even set up blog for him, so he could post his stuff there.  But it was no use.  So let's let this go. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2008, 07:32:37 PM »
Nik was given every chance to stop the behavior out of respect for him. Unfortunately, he chose not to return that respect. There's really not a lot more to say about it.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2008, 07:33:01 PM »
I didn't like the way he signed off with that schwartza expression: "nik out"
What a retarded schwartza "wanna be."

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2008, 07:41:06 PM »
I didn't like the way he signed off with that schwartza expression: "nik out"
What a retarded schwartza "wanna be."

I absolutely agree.

Sham out.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2008, 07:43:16 PM »
Nik was given every chance to stop the behavior out of respect for him. Unfortunately, he chose not to return that respect. There's really not a lot more to say about it.
Amen, and enough said.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2008, 07:46:39 PM »

You make a good point Dr. Dan.  I will think about this some more.  I guess what I'm wondering is if Nik had some rational and valuable ideas besides this conspiracy nonsense.  Is there any room for tolerance here?  Is it possible to gain from somebody's good ideas while rejecting the other stuff?
Multiple times it was suggested to Nik that he should post on other topics.   ::)
Why did he have to keep posting the same information over and over again?  Always taunting the administrators of the forum to ban him.  ???
I think respect and tolerance of ideas should work both ways.  That is the point that Nik seemed to be missing.  I don't like to be beat over the head with other people's beliefs.  Discuss and debate.  That seems a more reasonable way to advance your ideas.
Key to being a productive forum member is abiding by the rules as set forth by the administrators...especially Chaim.
Sorry - I'm late coming to the party.  Enough Said! ;)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 07:48:31 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2008, 07:50:22 PM »
I don't know why more people can't see this basic truth. It amazes me that there are still people sorry that this fool was banned (way too late). Shame on them.  :(

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2008, 07:55:37 PM »
can we please unsticky this thread? this is completely unacceptable for this forum!!!! Stop making Nik like he was a martyr...he is no martyr..he is no prophet..he is just another human being who has opinions.  He is free to express them...but those opinions were not appropriate for this forum.  Please remove this as a sticky and please everyone..let's move on!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2008, 08:10:14 PM »
You guys, Chaim said flat out in an earlier post that he would not tolerate these 9/11 conspiracy threads, and that anyone putting them up would be banned.  At first he didn't want Nik due to him being a rabbi.  But this was before that 20 page 9/11 conspiracy thread.  Over and over, Chaim tried reasoning with him and asking him nicely not to put up conspiracy posts about the Roman Catholic Church/Bush being behind 9/11.  I tried reasoning with him as well.  I even set up blog for him, so he could post his stuff there.  But it was no use.  So let's let this go. 

Lisa, we cant really let this go, with this sitting at the top of the forum.

I totally 100% differ with this decision, wholeheartedly, completely, to the max. I agree with the other poster here who said: "Ignore" feature, basically. There are MANY things that people from the Catholic Faith have done this last century, that refuted what Nik said, and I posted it. I practically posted 2 pages on people that saved Jews during the Holocaust, that NOBODY EVEN BOTHERED TO READ.  Which is TYPICAL of MY posts, UNLESS I bring up a valid warning that gets IGNORED that many of you, in return rebuked me. I posted on just yesterday, that people only probably posted on, b/c it was NEGATIVE. SOME of you THRIVE on NEGATIVE, matter of FACT, YOU LOVE IT.

Nik, IMO had issues that perhaps went a (little) deeper than what was at the surface, of just posting on Catholicism.
 While that whole issue of the k. maureen character went on, nik CONFESSED his 'sin' here to you people, and many of you, DID NOT EVEN ACCEPT it. You DIDNT. It was CONDITIONAL. And then when Nik came out with this Catholicism stuff, you didnt MISS A CHANCE to throw it IN HIS FACE, what happened with him and that woman. In the meantime, somewhere along the way, it was found out that k. maureen was a nazi. Then she got told off (which was expected) but downright RIDICULOUS, and while THIS went on, did ANYONE consider that nik was involved with this person,  & (perhaps) still had feelings for, and then even THAT got shoved in his face, as he had to look at that as well, while she got her rightful blast.
  Perhaps nik was hell bent on making some of you feel as  bad as perhaps he did- who knows.. But, When people do something over and over, even after being told NOT to, and they STILL do, it is USUALLY b/c something ELSE is going on in the persons mind (I took psychotherapy in College) NO I AM NOT A GENIUS, ~but I could read through the lines~ Did ANYONE even BOTHER to REALLY comfort nik while HE was in pain, while HIS feelings HURT?
  Nik ALSO, (I believe) feels GUILTY about what happened, and this could have been the PERFECT way to punish himself. If I were a Rabbi Man or a minister or a priest, or what have you, I know I would have felt totally guilty over what happened, b/c those people brought harm on INNOCENT members here, and nik knew it (I believe, inside, this has bothered him a GREAT deal) If it didnt, then he would just not even be human.

MANY MANY MANY times, people SET THEMSELVES UP for just this to happen: To have people 86, exile, ban, WHATEVER you want to call it- so that they can feel that justice was served. (Remember what it said on his little message on his profile page) Something like: "I absolute crave for vengeance and justice"  In this case, (perhaps) he did NOT believe that justice was served, when he was allowed to stay, and didnt get banned with the perpetrator of the crime, which he feels he was 'guilty by association'    Yes, this is digging deeper, and perhaps nik himself hasnt even really 'thought' of it, but I have done this to myself, with different incidents in my life too.  So, in this:

I am NOT with this ultimate ban of nik.  And nik, I AM HERE, and I AM your FRIEND.

PS: This has NOTHING to do with ANYONE ELSE on this forum.

My concern REALLY IS for Nik, who desperately wants a wife and family, as HE stated. I REALLY REALLY care for you Nik, not just some bla bla bla words. PLEASE DO NOT GO AWAY, and PLEASE CONSIDER what I have said. Please! I know pain, (physical more) BUT, I KNOW it well, and can sense it BIGTIME. PLEASE know that there ARE a few of us that DO REALLY care about you UNCONDITIONALLY.
SHALOM.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2008, 08:19:52 PM »
I don't see how people who believe in 9/11 conspiracy theories would even want to be part of JTF.  To even do the research it takes to prove to yourself that they are true, you have to have some sort of deep-seeded hatred for America.  That would be like if I posted page after page of "evidence" that the Holocaust never happened.  I would have to be screwed up from the start and have an "it must be true" mentality to even pursue something like that long enough to believe it since Holocaust denial (and the 9/11 conspiracy theory) is so far removed from reality.
Sorry, I have to disagree brother.  I believe there was much more to it and I'm a member/postor on the forum... 

The fact that no one even asks themselves how someone like Obama could even be considered let alone actaully run for the office of the President dictates that there is something wrong, the process has been highly corrupted and further America's national and foreign policy hasn't changed much since the days of Woodrow Wilson. 

Before stating that there is no conspiracy or even questionable dealings surrounding 911, I think it might be worthy to research history a little bit.  You say that someone must hate America, I'll state publically that it is your President, his father and their elitist cohorts.  How's that?  The fact that the vast majority of Americans want the borders closed and the illegals deported and your dumb dumb of a President is openly calling for legalizing illegals, working toward a North American Union and further totally undermining the educational system with his "No child left behind". 

The fact of the matter is that there was much more to do with 911 over and above a bunch of Muslims flying planes into buildings.  If it weren't the case someone might explain the specificites of Able Danger or even the taking down of a very competant Congressman: Curt Weldon...  I most certainly don't believe that the Mossad did it and every Jew got a call to stay home.  That is total insanity, but I will state that there my well have been collusion between the UN, Russia, China and the Islamic World with some key American Elitists known much more than they let on.... 

Oh yes my friend, there are conspiracies and vast corruption....  Think twice when you bother wasting your time to go vote...as it won't matter as both "wings" of the political system are attached to the same "bird"..... ;)

Marz,

Your entitled to believe anything you want, including that the martians have taken over the world... That is not my business. I dont think Bush was behind 9/11 and there is no evidence that he did. If you dont care who wins why are you visiting the Jews Against Obama forum? I dont have time to argue with people who hate America. I work too hard to make America a great country to worry about those who are trying to destroy it.

Where do you stand... It sounds like you really dont care about America and will not do your part to make it better. I am a contributing member of society and have a lot to lose in the coming election. I will do what I can to prevent Obama from getting close to the White House. It sounds like some are only going to complain.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2008, 08:52:18 PM »
<snip>

I thought you'd vanished.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2008, 09:19:54 PM »
I agree.....ape out.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2008, 09:44:39 PM »

Marz,

Your entitled to believe anything you want, including that the martians have taken over the world... That is not my business. I dont think Bush was behind 9/11 and there is no evidence that he did. If you dont care who wins why are you visiting the Jews Against Obama forum? I dont have time to argue with people who hate America. I work too hard to make America a great country to worry about those who are trying to destroy it.

Where do you stand... It sounds like you really dont care about America and will not do your part to make it better. I am a contributing member of society and have a lot to lose in the coming election. I will do what I can to prevent Obama from getting close to the White House. It sounds like some are only going to complain.

muman613

Sorry if you find this "offending" but I am totally disgusted by your ignorance and insults.  I not once mentioned any belief whatsoever about Martians or Bush being directly involved with 911.  Just because one holds reservations and is fairly well researched in history does NOT make one "hate" America.  Hate the Elitists that are ruining America is one thing by they are NOT America.  Please reconsider your accusations. 

Your specific closing paragraph concludes to me your total ignorance in the political realities...  Please do not insult my intelligence by making incinuations that someone who is not a RINO or a blind follower of any defunct political pawn is anti-American.  Perhaps if you read many of my past posts you will conclude quite the opposite.....  Believe me, I'm one of the biggest supporters of America on this forum.  Ask any of the long time postors...
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 09:49:52 PM by MarZutra »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2008, 09:56:01 PM »
So because elitists are ruining America automatically means that anything one chooses to think about them may be true?

There are people who say that America's elitists are conspiring with space aliens and are covering up Roswell, Area 51, etc. There are people who say that America's elitists do the bidding of the Mossad. There are people who say that America's elitists have invented the Holocaust.

You can't just believe whatever you want because Bush is bad. That is no argument.