Author Topic: Sharia Law - the Future of England?  (Read 3645 times)

Offline stevefromqueens

• Junior JTFer
Sharia Law - the Future of England?
« on: January 30, 2007, 02:30:59 PM »
According to a new report by a UK think tank, 37% of British Muslims want to live under Sharia law, and 36% of British Muslims aged 16-24 believe that Muslims who convert to other religions should be punished by death. London has turned into Londonistan! As our "peaceful, tolerant, and fun-loving Muslims", slowly but surely expand and infiltrate the foundations of western civilization. They use our own laws against us, and hide behind the constitution and civil rights (while denying these things to their own people, and everyone else, it seems) of the very nations they seek to overthrow. Wake up, people, the threat is real! Pick up a history book and read how the Muslims created the Caliphate, how large portions of the Balkans became Muslim - anyone ever hear of the term "janissary"? I doubt it - look it up - they're still at it and won't stop until they establish Islam throughout the world - it's the only way that the Mahdi can come back and judge the earth - so they have big stakes riding on this one. Don't buy into the politically correct crap - this is no religion of peace - this is the greatest threat to civilization since the Nazis!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Sharia Law - the Future of England?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 03:22:36 PM »
England needs a Williiam Wallace even though he was from Scotland ,he would kick them out
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline stevefromqueens

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 03:41:18 PM »
Mord is right! The Western World needs a Braveheart! The lack of will to fight back is one more casualty of the PC parade. The PC pantywaists have managed to indoctrinate an entire generation into believing that anyone who will actually fight and get down and dirty is a barbarian - that fighting never goes anywhere - that taking the "high road" is the way to show your enemy that you will not sink to his level - Right! See how far "negotiation" will get you with when facing a jihadist sharpening his scimitar for your neck!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 04:34:35 PM »
The muslims who say they want sharia law are usually the people who are out there blowing their brains out with drugs and out all hours of the night with their "gangs" causing mischeif, seeking oppurtunities to fight and vandalise. Then they wake up at midday, pretend to pray and suddenly become great muslims who represent the face of islam with peace and strength. THEY DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY HAVE BEEN WELCOMED INTO THIS COUNTRY AND MUST ABIDE BY ITS LAWS AND LEAVE ITS PEOPLE IN PEACE. But noooo...they're too special and require their own law and mini so called muslim world so they can continue pretending that they are righteous people and continue BLAMING everyone else for the wretched lives they have brought upon themselves. I think the real muslims are the small number of people in briton who work hard for a living, do not feed off welfare and respect all faiths....pity theirs only a few. Muslims who want sharia law in Briton are just like the neo-nazi BNP members, they both want an "US" AND "THEM" and their own little perfect world. Well its not gonna stinkin happen.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 05:23:49 PM »
The british are so weak.

Toilets in one London prison are getting a face-lift — or rather, a change in direction — to accommodate Muslim inmates who can't use them while facing Mecca, a British newspaper reported.

Government officials ackowledged using tax dollars for the changes to the facilities, but maintained that moving the toilets was part of "on-going refurbishment," according to an article in The Sun.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,248597,00.html
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 05:31:50 PM »
LOL theres no rule to say that you can't go to the toilet facing mecca!!! These people are using it as an excuse to get their own way......the british government do it through..i dunno fear i suppose.

Offline stevefromqueens

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2007, 05:32:16 PM »
Unfortunately I do not believe that the ones who want sharia law are out there blowing their brains with drugs - not from what I can see anyway - these are those who believe themselves to be super pious, not gang members. The mosques in Britain are filled with them, and there are many here as well. The entire problem is that Islam is stuck in the dark ages - it is an Arabic philosophy and life style more than a religion - and any logical thought is a threat. As for those "moderates" who do not support the radicals - I believe that there are very few of them indeed, or those who do exist are the worst cowards I have ever seen. They have to be one or the other, since they too, go to mosque and tolerate the insanity and hatred preached there. I am a Catholic, and while there are a small minority of radical "pro-lifers" who would bomb abortion clinics and go after doctors who commit abortion, I can tell you, that if someone showed up in any of the churches that I have attended, and started preaching that we need to set bombs or commit violence as Catholics against those who support abortion - they'd be handed into the FBI by their fellow congregants before they could finish the next sentence. That's what's wrong with the "moderates" of Islam - nobody turns anyone in - they hide the radicals and make excuses instead. Then when they get found out, they scream racism and racial profiling. Even here is the US, the level of lunacy in the largest mosque in New York City (up in the East 90's) is rife. A year or so ago, some Muslim women wanted to do the call to prayer there - and of course, the Muslim men were outraged (what aren't they outraged about these days?) and threatened to kill the women or worse if they dared step foot in the mosque. So much for religious "tolerance" and the respect for women. SO the terrible, intolerant Christians at the Cathedral of St. John the Divine invited the Muslim women to hold their call to prayer there instead. Islam will never come out of the dark ages - and it will continue to be a force for evil and insanity until it is either destroyed from without or self destructs in its own pool of craziness.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2007, 05:09:47 PM »
Islam is a cult. I have said agoin and I will keep on saying it. Sarah, it is about time that you either pledge your allegience to the former great nation of england or go back to your own country. Either you are British or a muslim. I hope you read the words that I advised you to do . Go to 'members' and click 'fjack' and see my posts. It is words of wisdom to you. Please read all my post and see if you can change your mind. I must warn you however, that there is a right wing growing in Europe and America, it will be a violent and lethal cleansing. I would advise you to walk very carefully in the future, Even though you are a brainwashed idiot, I have hope for you, not much but some hope.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2007, 05:21:09 PM »
LOL fjack, my allegience lies with England of course but that does not mean i must support the general views of the government and the british people. I shall now base my opinions by logic and morality. My post above did not state that i was defending islam at all, well hardly :)
Maybe you should read some of my latest post and see that i have changed my mind, sincerely. Hope is what makes me.

:)have a nice day....well whats left of it.