Author Topic: Lebanese singer 'killed in Dubai'  (Read 701 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Lebanese singer 'killed in Dubai'
« on: July 30, 2008, 02:41:23 PM »
Lebanese singer 'killed in Dubai'

Lebanese singer Suzanne Tamim has been found dead at her home in the Gulf emirate of Dubai, media reports say.

Police in Dubai have declined to comment on the case apart from to say they are investigating and will make an announcement soon.

Media reports say her body was stabbed repeatedly and her face mutilated.

Tamim won fame after appearing on a TV talent show in Lebanon in 1996, but her career was marred by stories about a troubled private life.

After winning a Gold Medal on the Studio al-Fann programme, she was a hailed both for her beauty and as well as a voice that was equally suited to pop tunes and classical Arabic melodies.

Tamim was reported to have fled Lebanon to Egypt some years ago after a number of bitter legal battles with her estranged second husband, music producer Adel Maatouk.

Reports say she disappeared from public view in Cairo in 2007 and was thought to be living in Dubai's exclusive Jumeira district.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7533064.stm

Of course Islam, the religion of peacetm has nothing to do with this  ::)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Lebanese singer 'killed in Dubai'
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 02:47:11 PM »
She was likely killed by a muslim savage for being un-Islamic.

On an unrelated note, we see from her looks that plastic surgery is still alive and well in Lebanon because arab women don't look like that.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 03:09:05 PM »
I am sure that the islamic press will say it was a Mossad hit.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 04:03:08 PM »
I bet they will say that singing is western influence infidel idea
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!