Author Topic: Where is everybody?  (Read 1989 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Where is everybody?
« on: July 30, 2008, 10:05:45 PM »
Is it a Jewish holiday? Very very lonely without my allies.   :-[
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: Where is everybody?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 10:08:02 PM »
It does appear quite today. I was at torah study today and no mention was made of any Jewish holidays, though we are starting three weeks of mourning for the month of Av.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 10:45:12 PM »
where is everyone, i live in a jewish comunity and almost everyone is home, all the local buisinesses  are closed   ???
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 11:26:58 PM »
where is everyone, i live in a jewish comunity and almost everyone is home, all the local buisinesses  are closed   ???
What jewish community are you referring to? I see plenty of religious jews around in NYC.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 11:29:42 PM »
It does appear quite today. I was at torah study today and no mention was made of any Jewish holidays, though we are starting three weeks of mourning for the month of Av.

Yes,

It is a jewish custom that when Av starts we reduce our joy. This is to remember the great devastation which has happened to the Jewish people throughout history. On the Ninth of Av our Holy Temple was Destroyed, among other tragedies. On this day Moshe broke the first set of
Luchos {Tablets} with the 10 Statements {commandments}.

For more info check out this:
http://www.aish.com/holidays/tisha_bav_and_the_3_weeks/default.asp

muman613

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 12:32:46 AM »
Im right here- whats the matter? I dont EVER leave here- there are WOLVES out there.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 12:34:11 AM »
Im right here- whats the matter? I dont EVER leave here- there are WOLVES out there.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 12:52:31 AM by Americanhero »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 01:54:38 AM »

;D ;D ;D :D ;D ;D ;D  Hero- are we the ONLY ones that have all the fun?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2008, 01:57:31 AM »
Why do masterwolf and american hero have this fixation with wolves?

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2008, 02:24:26 AM »

Lubab,

The good "wolf" of the Torah is personified by the tribe of Benjamin. In his blessings of his sons before his death, Jacob blessed his youngest son Benjamin: "Benjamin is a preying wolf...." Here, Jacob prophetically alluded to the episode recorded at the end of the book of Judges, "the concubine of Givah." At first, the tribe of Benjamin sinned sexually, but at the end, after most of the tribe had been wiped out by their brothers, in vengeance of the sin, the remainder were allowed to snatch, as a wolf, a wife from amongst the dancing maidens. The very evil inclination of the wolf was here elevated and rectified; the fear of rape was overcome and sweetened in its source. The tribe of Benjamin, from whom the first king of Israel, Saul--who "snatched the kingdom," as a wolf--was to stand, was thus reestablished.

Thank you,

muman613

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2008, 02:33:12 AM »

Lubab,

The good "wolf" of the Torah is personified by the tribe of Benjamin. In his blessings of his sons before his death, Jacob blessed his youngest son Benjamin: "Benjamin is a preying wolf...." Here, Jacob prophetically alluded to the episode recorded at the end of the book of Judges, "the concubine of Givah." At first, the tribe of Benjamin sinned sexually, but at the end, after most of the tribe had been wiped out by their brothers, in vengeance of the sin, the remainder were allowed to snatch, as a wolf, a wife from amongst the dancing maidens. The very evil inclination of the wolf was here elevated and rectified; the fear of rape was overcome and sweetened in its source. The tribe of Benjamin, from whom the first king of Israel, Saul--who "snatched the kingdom," as a wolf--was to stand, was thus reestablished.

Thank you,

muman613

WOW Muman!!! FAB STORY! TY TY TY TY TY!!!!!!!!!! O0
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2008, 02:42:02 AM »

Lubab,

Thank you,

muman613

That wasn't my question. My question was "why do masterwolf and american hero have the fascination with wolves'. 
If I would have asked; 'what is the significance of the wolf in the Torah your response might have been a appropriate one.

Thank you anyway Muman. 
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2008, 03:48:13 AM »

Lubab,

Thank you,

muman613

That wasn't my question. My question was "why do masterwolf and american hero have the fascination with wolves'. 
If I would have asked; 'what is the significance of the wolf in the Torah your response might have been a appropriate one.

Thank you anyway Muman. 

Lubab,

David ben Moshe says that most Conservative American Men do-  I HATE wolves!!!!!!!!!!! I have an awful lot of property, in the upstate Woods, and I have been surrounded by wolves, they are NOT nice.
  I DO KNOW that in the Native American 'beliefs' they consider wolves to be as guardians ---Also they use wolves a lot in their art and pottery. There is some saying: "The Wolf shall lie down with the lamb" Also the lion.  Usually people that feel protective over people, they use the "WOLF" as a way to make people afraid of hurting people they love. Thus "Guardian"
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2008, 03:55:20 AM »
Lubab, my nickname is Wolfie and has been since I was 3 it was from an old Tex Avery sketch.  But wolves are leaders they will protect their pack but by fighting back and defending themselves and their pack..

As for my history now you know

As you and others know I am a cartoonist and graphics.  And what started my road into that was Tex Avery's Wolfie cartoon.  It has no other meaning but that.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2008, 03:58:10 AM »
Ever see how wolves are?  They are magnificent animals.  How they are with their cubs and extremely protective. That can be a great definition of your's truely.  Ok I have no children but still am protective of myself, family and property.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2008, 04:38:09 AM »
Before I went into school when I was around 4 years old I used to go around the house and tell my parents that I was a wolf and I would act like one. :)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2008, 05:39:33 AM »

Lubab,

Thank you,

muman613

Thank you anyway Muman. 

Lubab,

Im sorry if I didnt answer the question. It appears that they have answered it.

I look to the Torah for all my symbolism. If there is a Torah explanation I think there is a lot of good wisdom there. This is why I explained the Torah meaning of the wolf. Obviously this was not the reason for their using Wolf imagery.

muman613

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2008, 12:09:26 PM »
Lubab, my nickname is Wolfie and has been since I was 3 it was from an old Tex Avery sketch.  But wolves are leaders they will protect their pack but by fighting back and defending themselves and their pack..

As for my history now you know

As you and others know I am a cartoonist and graphics.  And what started my road into that was Tex Avery's Wolfie cartoon.  It has no other meaning but that.

Thanks for responding.  :)