Author Topic: EgObama - Head Swelling  (Read 796 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
EgObama - Head Swelling
« on: July 31, 2008, 04:15:53 AM »
I just saw Fox news piece on Obamas ego problem. I think we have noticed this here in the forum. I noticed that the media was already considering him the president. Isn't this still America where you need to have been voted in to be president. I never saw the media treat any candidate like it treats Obama.

I think Obama has an ego problem. He tries to use presidential imagery in his campaign material like the imitation Seal Of America. As I wrote before it seems to me that someone who is such a partisan liberal lefty is not suited to be the president. Especially one with such a cocky, self-righteous and naive outlook on this.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: EgObama - Head Swelling
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 08:21:26 AM »
Well said, and we need to start exploiting that.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
Re: EgObama - Head Swelling
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 02:17:28 PM »
It makes me want to puke the way news stations play several minutes worth of "Where is Obama today and what is he doing" but when it comes to McCain, they spend only a few seconds if any time on him.  They really need to keep it fair.  Obama is already the media's choice and I hope Americans are getting sick of that.  Their job is to bring us the news not to convince us of their own opinions.
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)