Author Topic: Dozens killed, injured in Iraq bombings  (Read 629 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Dozens killed, injured in Iraq bombings
« on: August 03, 2008, 09:11:18 AM »
BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- Dozens of people were killed or injured Sunday after a wave of bombings in Iraq.

A mini-bus packed with explosives detonated in northeastern Baghdad Sunday morning, killing at least 12 people and wounding 22 others, according to an Iraqi Interior Ministry official.

Most of the victims of the blast, which happened at 9 a.m. near a passport office, were civilians, the official said.

Another roadside bomb exploded near eastern Baghdad's al-Kindi Hospital about 8:30 a.m., wounding nine people, the official said. Three police officers were among those hurt, he said.

Two people were wounded by a bomb that targeted but missed a convoy of SUVs in southeast Baghdad's al-Ghadir neighborhood Sunday morning, the official said.

In other developments:

A U.S. soldier was killed in a vehicle accident north of Baghdad Satuday, military officials said. Another soldier was injured in the mishap, the military said.

It is the first American troop death in Iraq for August. July marked the lowest monthly toll of the war in Iraq with 11 U.S. troop deaths -- six killed in hostilities and five others dying from non-battle related causes, according to figures released by the Pentagon.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/08/03/iraq.main/index.html
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Dozens killed, injured in Iraq bombings
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 12:04:12 PM »
Good news.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 01:23:27 PM »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 01:24:40 PM »
:)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 03:20:43 PM »
Such perennial infightings are to cease automatically once the Muzzies cease to exist.  O0

Then I shall be back watching the Laurel and Hardy shows for entertainment. :::D

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.