Author Topic: Natan Sharansky Backs McCain, Calls Obama a 'Risk' to Israel  (Read 867 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Natan Sharansky Backs McCain, Calls Obama a 'Risk' to Israel
« on: August 06, 2008, 05:07:06 AM »
This is a good article which articulates and validates our feeling that Obama is no friend of Israel.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/127089

(IsraelNN.com) Former Prisoner of Zion Natan Sharansky has termed Democratic presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama a "risk" to Israel if he is elected president. The former minister in the Sharon government, who also is a personal friend of American President George W. Bush, told Shalom TV that he prefers Republican presidential candidate Senator John McCain.

Shalom TV is an American Jewish cable network that reaches 18 million homes.

"In the case of McCain, we know exactly where his policy is," said Sharansky. "I know, personally, McCain for 20 years. He is a person of principle, and he is also a person who has absolutely a great record of supporting Israel. Getting to Obama, there is no record. Nobody can know for sure what will be. It can happen to be good. It can happen to be very bad. It's a risk."

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Natan Sharansky Backs McCain, Calls Obama a 'Risk' to Israel
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 06:49:13 AM »
Yes i heard it myself on Shalom T.V. channel 10005 on time warner
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03