Author Topic: Texas Toilet  (Read 737 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Texas Toilet
« on: August 08, 2008, 05:07:01 PM »
This is a new public toilet in Houston.

Think you could feel comfortable? I bet it would be fun just to walk up after you saw someone go in and act like you could see them.   :::D :::D :::D
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Texas Toilet
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 05:09:25 PM »
What a waste of tax money. Plus you wouldn't want to use it because if you've never been to downtown Houston, well... there's one area near there called Montrose, and let's just say its Houston's own little slice of San Francisco.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 05:28:41 PM »
I have been to Houston and many parts, mainly Shelia Jackson Lee's district resemble a toilet.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 05:30:10 PM »
This is a new public toilet in Houston.

Think you could feel comfortable? I bet it would be fun just to walk up after you saw someone go in and act like you could see them.   :::D :::D :::D

I guess that the bathroom is designed to make it inviting for evil black folks. Its a well known fact they love to relieve themselves in the outdoors. This setup should make them feel right at home. I think a sick mind came up with the idea that the restroom needed to be see through from the inside out.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2008, 07:10:33 PM »
Uh Oh.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2