Author Topic: Barack Hussein Obama predicted to win BY A LANDSLIDE (God Forbid) UNLIKELY  (Read 1220 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Check out some of the comment under the article. There is a moronic Obama supporter that needs to be put in his place.

http://news.aol.com/news_portal/elections/article/polls-show-election-landslide-unlikely/131566
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
As flawed as McCain is, Obama is slowly starting to rust.  This will be a close race. 

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
I  predict that Obama will win by a landslide.  :-[
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
I may be wrong, but I just don't see it happening.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
The AOL poll attached to that story says that most people would like to see McCain win, and feel that McCain will win by a slim margin. That goes to show you can't trust the biased propaganda of the left wing media.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
The AOL poll attached to that story says that most people would like to see McCain win, and feel that McCain will win by a slim margin. That goes to show you can't trust the biased propaganda of the left wing media.

That is true.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
G-d help us all! >:(

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
America and Israel are in danger. The camel's nose is under the tent.

Everyone who stays home in protest, votes third party or write in is putting this monster    http://theobamafile.com/
in the White House.
Every black church and organization, every Muslim mosque and organization in every town and city across this country will get their people to the polls to vote for Obama- even busing them in. You can take that to the bank.
We MUST stand behind McCain, spread the word and get out the vote. He is the only thing standing between Obama and the White House.

We must not let up for a minute.
Contact everyone you know. Hit the blogs. Hit the forums and newspaper 'letters' column. Obama must be stopped.

I spent 6 hours straight on the net spreading the word today about Obama.
What have you done today?

« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 10:03:04 PM by Cyberella »

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Is it really still called the "White" House or is still too racist? ::) :::D