Author Topic: Document proof: SHows Obamas Indonesian Citizenship and shows religion as MUSLIM  (Read 2444 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
This is the smoking gun.  Showing what we all knew to be true and explains WHY he forged his birth certificate.

Its his school registration form from Indonesia.  Again... this verifies EVERYTHING I had said.

The AP caption reads: “This registration document, made available on Jan. 24, 2007, by the Fransiskus Assisi school in Jakarta, Indonesia, shows the registration of Barack Obama under the name Barry Soetoro into the Catholic school made by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro. The document lists Barry Soetoro as a Indonesian citizen, born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, and shows his Muslim step-father listed the boy’s religion as Islam. (AP Photo/ Tatan Syuflana)”

What It Means

This AP photo is compelling evidence of the following assertions, which have been set forth on this blog:

1. Barack Obama had Indonesian citizenship

2. Barack Obama had the legal name Barry Soetoro

3. Barack Obama was a Muslim, despite his “fight the smears” claim that he never has been.

In addition, it means that Barack Obama apparently lied to the Illinois Supreme Court when asked to provide former names, according to this

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
email this to a number of websites..or perhaps masterwolf can do that since he has all of the connections...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
I wonder whether he renounced his Indonesian citizenship. And if not - is it legal for a President of the U.S. to be a dual citizen?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Barack Hussein Obama
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
This is the smoking gun.  Showing what we all knew to be true and explains WHY he forged his birth certificate.

Its his school registration form from Indonesia.  Again... this verifies EVERYTHING I had said.

The AP caption reads: “This registration document, made available on Jan. 24, 2007, by the Fransiskus Assisi school in Jakarta, Indonesia, shows the registration of Barack Obama under the name Barry Soetoro into the Catholic school made by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro. The document lists Barry Soetoro as a Indonesian citizen, born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, and shows his Muslim step-father listed the boy’s religion as Islam. (AP Photo/ Tatan Syuflana)”

What It Means

This AP photo is compelling evidence of the following assertions, which have been set forth on this blog:

3. Barack Obama was a Muslim, despite his “fight the smears” claim that he never has been.

In addition, it means that Barack Obama apparently lied to the Illinois Supreme Court when asked to provide former names, according to this

BRIANN- Who is paying ATTN though? the media is running THIS show.  WTF are we suppose to DO?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  ONE CITIZENSHIP- ONE- and he has YET to prove even THAT. This is just IT. But you know what? THEY ARE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING AT ALL., NOTHING- they DO NOT CARE. I am telling you- THEY DO NOT CARE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Does it mean Obama has 2 citizenships right now?

How and when did he get the American one?

YES.  This is what he is trying to hide.

I assume he was born in the USA, but well never know for sure until he proves it with his B.C.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 01:00:54 PM by briann »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

What It Means

BRIANN- Who is paying ATTN though? the media is running THIS show.  WTF are we suppose to DO?

Its tough.  Because the GOP is trying desperately not to unwrap this until after the convention.  So really... only a few Hillary supporters are pursuing this.   I'll keep you posted.  I think this document needs to go on talk radio for the time being.

oh.. btw... this information was on TexasDarling

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Briann I just called 1-800-449-8255  THAT is also Savages Tele # at night-time, these people were NON CHALANT AND DID NOT CARE.  The guy said: "Uh,...oh  yeah...I heard about it.." WHERE? WHERE? This just got realeased! LIARS!!! LIARS!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Briann I just called 1-800-449-8255  THAT is also Savages Tele # at night-time, these people were NON CHALANT AND DID NOT CARE.  The guy said: "Uh,...oh  yeah...I heard about it.." WHERE? WHERE? This just got realeased! LIARS!!! LIARS!!!

Yes... I think no one wants to touch this.  I've gotten similar reponses.  well, Let keep trying.  We knew this would be a tough road ahead.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
  ONE CITIZENSHIP- ONE- and he has YET to prove even THAT. This is just IT. But you know what? THEY ARE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING AT ALL., NOTHING- they DO NOT CARE. I am telling you- THEY DO NOT CARE.

I think you're right, Paulette. The media want this man elected and anything getting in the way of that, they'll bury. I wish the alternative media was stronger.

Offline NRAJ

• Full JTFer
What happened to the photo?

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
What happened to the photo?

Clearly it's not for public distribution...

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Moved around I guess.

Here it is:

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
I don't know that dual citizenship necessarily makes one ineligible to be President.

But I think the problem is the taking the presidential Oath of Office
and the appropriateness of have multiple citizenships.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States ( and not Indonesia
and not Kenya)

Having multiple citizenships is completely antithetical to the Oath of Office
and should render Hussein unqualified to be President of the U.S.

Roadwarrior

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I don't know that dual citizenship necessarily makes one ineligible to be President.

But I think the problem is the taking the presidential Oath of Office
and the appropriateness of have multiple citizenships.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States ( and not Indonesia
and not Kenya)

Having multiple citizenships is completely antithetical to the Oath of Office
and should render Hussein unqualified to be President of the U.S.

Roadwarrior

Exactly! America does not recognize dual citizenships. If Obama was not born on U.S territory he should not be allowed to run.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
My assumption is that he was probably born in Hawaii in Aug 4, 1961
making him a US citizen regardless of who his parents were.

But I think the real BC would turn up the name "Barry".

Then he would have to explain why he deliberately and consciously
changed his name to  Arabic\Barack and Muslim\Hussein ...names

But proof of Indonesian and/or Kenyan citizenship should
cause a legitimate challenge to his potential presidency
since the Presidential Oath of Office presumes an allegiance
to the United States and no other country.

Will this powerful smoking gun be revealed by the MSM... .I express skepticism
just like others.   And I dont expect the Mccain campaign will touch it.

But they should since it goes to the heart of being
fit and qualfied to be Commander-in-Chief of the U.S.

Roadwrrior

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
WorldNetDaily.com reports on this Smoking Gun/Bombshell

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=72667

(JTF Emails to WND may have helped)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
WorldNetDaily.com reports on this Smoking Gun/Bombshell

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=72667

(JTF Emails to WND may have helped)