Author Topic: Misconceptions about Hinduism and India on the JTF Forum  (Read 7340 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Misconceptions about Hinduism and India on the JTF Forum
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2008, 03:11:38 PM »
There are different types of Buddhism. Some believe in no personal afterlife.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2008, 03:27:36 PM »

belief in "no afterlife" does not equate to atheism.   They are both incorrect, but they're not the same.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 03:30:00 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2008, 03:29:42 PM »

belief in "no afterlife" does not equate to atheism.   They are both wrong, but they're not the same.

This is true.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2008, 03:51:06 PM »
Kahane .org and NKM supported Hindus, and linked to Hindu Unity. I have always opposed that link for Hallachic reasons, since it is partly religious and polytheistic (at least from a Jewish/Nohaide point of view). But I see no problem with Hindus supporting Israel and Kahanism. If he supports Israel, everythinkg is ok.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 04:10:27 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2008, 03:58:47 PM »
Kahane .org and NKM supported Hindus, and linked to Hindu Unity. I have always opposed that link for Hallachic reasons, since it is partly religious and polytheistic (at least from a Jewish/Nohaide point of view). But I see no problem with Hindus aupporting Israel and Kahanism. If he supports Israel, everythinkg is ok.
I whole heartedly support India and the Hindu People from a purely political perspective as, like Israel, they should be allowed to be freed from their centuries old internal and external jihad.  I am wholely against any relationship via social or religous as there is too much anti-Judaic aspects within the Hind philosoply which is specifically why their country, people and culture progressed the way it has done and why the Jew and Israel had progressed the way it had. 

My G-d strike the Mohammadan cancer from within its borders and remove all of the external Islamic threats as well ...

Two cents from Ol-MarZutra....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2008, 08:07:37 PM »
Almost forgot, the forum that bd is recommending here also claims that the Torah is just the Vedic texts being plagiurized.
Now, I am in no way saying that all Hindus hate Christians and to an extent Jews, but the ones from the forum that this offended Hindu comes from sure do. See for yourself.
Yes, rid India of muslims, heck, rid everywhere of muslims, just be careful with who you think your friends are.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline bd1111

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2008, 05:17:42 AM »
firster555

I just wanted to respond to you. Firstly, I don't support everything in the resources that I have posted yet some information should be helpful or enlightening. Also, as for as Hindu's feeling towards Christians, we have nothing against Christians in general but we have a problem with missionaries attacking Hinduism in India itself. The problem is that there are a lot of vulnerable people in India and are often targeted by Christian missionaries. Its a different type of war against our culture. We would prefer to be left alone. Every culture has a right to defend itself.
Watch this video:

100% Support for Israel!!!

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2008, 06:51:08 AM »
I would expect Jews to fight Christian missionaries aswell, not Christians in general but those that actively work to convert Jews.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2008, 08:27:45 AM »
I would expect Jews to fight Christian missionaries aswell, not Christians in general but those that actively work to convert Jews.
That is exactly happening today in places like Arad and other more secular "Jewish" towns within Israel.  Jews who do stand up for themselves get masses of propaganda against them for not being "tolerant".  I believe one Rabbi recently went to jail as a confrontation with one of these missionaries resulted in a full blown battle.  I believe caught on video.

I wish they'd leave us alone and go missionize in China, North Korea, Cuba, Russia or between Moracco and Indonesia and stay out of Israel.... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2008, 09:28:38 PM »
firster555

I just wanted to respond to you. Firstly, I don't support everything in the resources that I have posted yet some information should be helpful or enlightening. Also, as for as Hindu's feeling towards Christians, we have nothing against Christians in general but we have a problem with missionaries attacking Hinduism in India itself. The problem is that there are a lot of vulnerable people in India and are often targeted by Christian missionaries. Its a different type of war against our culture. We would prefer to be left alone. Every culture has a right to defend itself.
Watch this video:

100% Support for Israel!!!

BD, I did not say that Hindus are anti-Christian, what I said was that what I had seen at Hindu unity.com was extremely anti-Christian. As a Christian myself I do not believe personally in going out and evangelizing. To me it is live and let live, hence why islam is such a problem. There is a difference between evangelizing and missionary work. Agreed sometimes it is a fine line that gets crossed, but that is not because of Christian doctrine but because of human influence.
I have never been in India so I cannot really comment on how true the horrible stories about Christians there really are.
If someone has faith in their Hindu beliefs why would missionary workers pose a threat. Would you rather deal with Christian missionaries or muslim jihadists. From what I saw at Hindu Unity.com it actually sounded like some would prefer the muslims.
As far as every culture having a right to defend itself and having your culture under attack, I could not agree more. Here in the U.S. there is something wrong with you if believe this, that is how much our culture is under attack.
I went to that site hoping to learn more about Hinduism, I am interested in learning about all religions, and history, sort of my hobbies, and also hopefully to meet some allies in the battle against islam. Instead I felt lower than the crazed mohammadeans over there.

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2008, 11:56:54 AM »
I may not be extremely against the conversions, but let the converters first convert all the muzzies on the earth. Then the converters may automatically boil down to the conclusion and realization that conversions are no more needed.  :D

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.