Author Topic: JTF Fundraiser - Chaim's Studio Backdrop  (Read 1343 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
JTF Fundraiser - Chaim's Studio Backdrop
« on: August 16, 2008, 10:02:17 PM »
Anyone interested in a special fundraiser to upgrade the backdrop for his recordings? We need to at least get him a flat panel monitor to go behind him. That looks like an antique computer monitor.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: JTF Fundraiser - Chaim's Studio Backdrop
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 10:38:38 PM »
Count me in!
  I'll put in the 1st $100.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 10:39:52 PM »
Matched. $100 from my family.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 11:04:52 PM »
Come on people $200 is enough... If we're going Big Time then we have to Spend a Little!
  Even $10 or $20 will do just fine... but I know we has some fat cats sitting on the fences.  ;D

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
Re: JTF Fundraiser - Chaim's Studio Backdrop - Calling all Jews!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2008, 08:42:39 PM »
OK, 1866 members and only 2 members want to donate to a great cause such as this. I ain't no rich guy but I will support this effort. Let's fund a professional backdrop and setting for Chaim and JTFers to record in front of. We are way past the shower curtain and cardboard box stage.

Now I will stir the pot.

I "gentile" am declaring a challenge against the Jews to see who can raise the most money for this effort. Gentiles or Jews 

Your move...

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2008, 09:00:38 PM »
actually instead of doing that, there is software that our clients use for changing their backdrop. It's pretty cool software, I can ask what they use, but they can make it look like their at a ESPN booth or CNN booth with video playing behind them. It's pretty nifty.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2008, 09:12:10 PM »
actually instead of doing that, there is software that our clients use for changing their backdrop. It's pretty cool software, I can ask what they use, but they can make it look like their at a ESPN booth or CNN booth with video playing behind them. It's pretty nifty.

That's what I am talking about. It is a digital backdrop that looks real. Chaim could be doing a video and it could look like he was sitting on the Temple Mount or in the Knesset...

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2008, 09:21:17 PM »
I have seen israeli PMs speak with a background that makes it look like they are in a study., books behind them. 

I doubt it's appropriate, but there is a classic picture of Charles Dicken's study.. I know somebody that has modelled their study on it. With a nead picture of charles dicken's study on the wall.
http://www.hedgesparrowpress.org/hsp/Assets/Images/clip_dickens_study.jpg

A friend pointed out to me that for a start Chaim can turn the flickering monitor off,  it's a distraction.
He just needs somebody with a good sense for what looks neat and nice

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2008, 09:27:47 PM »
I have seen israeli PMs speak with a background that makes it look like they are in a study., books behind them. 

I doubt it's appropriate, but there is a classic picture of Charles Dicken's study.. I know somebody that has modelled their study on it. With a nead picture of charles dicken's study on the wall.
http://www.hedgesparrowpress.org/hsp/Assets/Images/clip_dickens_study.jpg

A friend pointed out to me that for a start Chaim can turn the flickering monitor off,  it's a distraction.
He just needs somebody with a good sense for what looks neat and nice

I like that pic. I have modeled my own office to look similar. I tried to get the look of a turn of the century English study, Sort of Sherlock Holmes style. I enjoy the time in my office. 3 of the walls are lined with bookshelves and I have a large desk with giant legs. I have display space for stuff that I have collected from my travels all over the world. 

Every male needs to have a man-cave.   O0
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 09:46:01 PM by Shamgar »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2008, 09:54:44 PM »
Great!!!!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2008, 10:00:37 PM »
When all ideas to remodel and improve the studio set are implemented,
   Chaim's message would resonate 10 Fold with NEW people being exposed to JTF for the 1st time!

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2008, 10:27:06 PM »
I think having a specific goal for fund raising such as a new background for JTF programs is a great idea. Seriously, instead of making a random thread about this we need a person to step and seriously organize and promote the effort. You are all on the right track.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2008, 11:12:13 PM »
Exactly my point Baltimore!
   Maybe Chaim can mention something about this during the Ask JTF Show tonight... it'll get all on the same page.