Poll

Do you think Hillary will try to Help McCain to defeat Obama or Help Obama cause of the party

She will help McCain
5 (62.5%)
She will help Obama
1 (12.5%)
I don't know yet
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Poll: How you think Hillary will react again that she been screwed by Obama  (Read 1061 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Hillary's terrified of being perceived as a racist, she'll help Osama. Also, I think she wants to make a push for 2 things: 1. the '12 elections and 2. for Mrs. Osama because Monica doesn't have a sister, and her & Bill just don't do ANYTHING together anymore! :::D

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
Hillary's terrified of being perceived as a racist, she'll help Osama. Also, I think she wants to make a push for 2 things: 1. the '12 elections and 2. for Mrs. Osama because Monica doesn't have a sister, and her & Bill just don't do ANYTHING together anymore! :::D
  :::D :::D also hilary needs to play the race card in order to redeem herself in the views of the average voter.
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
  :::D :::D also hilary needs to play the race card in order to redeem herself in the views of the average voter.

I don't know if you were serious about the race card part, but that'll NEVER happen! Hillary is too much of a cream puff to do that. ::)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Hillary Clinton simply became a victim of the affirmative action policies she has falsely backed for over 30 years.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

I don't know if you were serious about the race card part, but that'll NEVER happen! Hillary is too much of a cream puff to do that. ::)

A CREAM PUFF WITH A TOUCH OF OBAMA

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer

A CREAM PUFF WITH A TOUCH OF OBAMA

In the words of Homer Simpson: mmmmmmmmmm Cream Puffs (major salavation) O0 :::D