Author Topic: Look what US have done to Israel NOW!  (Read 9994 times)

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Look what US have done to Israel NOW!
« on: August 24, 2008, 10:50:11 AM »
     Is this is in Israel interests!Look what you get when you support US in fight with Russia!Israel should look for interests in Israel not in US.Israel should be neutral in some issues,look what supporting Georgia got to them.The only friend of Israel is Israel!Not the US of A.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Re: Look what US have done to Israel NOW!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 10:52:13 AM »
"Every action has equal and opposite reaction."Basic rule in physic.Learn from it.

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 10:54:46 AM »
     Is this is in Israel interests!Look what you get when you support US in fight with Russia!Israel should look for interests in Israel not in US.Israel should be neutral in some issues,look what supporting Georgia got to them.The only friend of Israel is Israel!Not the US of A.
not true why do u think the us is in iraq, they wanna secure israel
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 11:00:08 AM »
They want to secure Israel??!!What about US making Israel give back Gaza and West Bank!Did you watch video or you just commenting on my observation?Watch the video!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 11:13:17 AM »
Do you still want US to put missiles in Poland and Czech Republic?Because this is exactly respond to putting missiles in Poland.You attack our interests we will yours...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 11:13:25 AM »
They want to secure Israel??!!What about US making Israel give back Gaza and West Bank!Did you watch video or you just commenting on my observation?Watch the video!

Russia wants to secure Israel so that it can allow the Islamics in..

Do you actually believe ANYTHING the Soviets say?!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2008, 11:20:14 AM »

Russia wants to secure Israel so that it can allow the Islamics in..

Do you actually believe ANYTHING the Soviets say?!
Do you paying attention at all?!US wants to secure Israel so they have to give back Gaza and West Bank!?Don't dodge the video and replay to  the post.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2008, 11:21:20 AM »
you idiot! russia want to protect israel by puttin gmissles in Syria!? What are you nuts?!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2008, 11:30:46 AM »
you idiot! russia want to protect israel by puttin gmissles in Syria!? What are you nuts?!
Is this how "Honorable wing member" supposed to talk to another members?!Attack them instead of issue!Call them names!To answer your question by putting missiles in Syria they attack US interests just like they(US) have attack theirs.By Israel supporting US and giving Georgian army missiles (Which i think they have been told by US)their putting them self in this position.They should stay neutral.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2008, 11:40:05 AM »
Is this how "Honorable wing member" supposed to talk to another members?!Attack them instead of issue!Call them names!To answer your question by putting missiles in Syria they attack US interests just like they(US) have attack theirs.By Israel supporting US and giving Georgian army missiles (Which i think they have been told by US)their putting them self in this position.They should stay neutral.

no they shouldn't!  Russia gives Iran nuclear technology and enriched Uranium!  Israel has the right not to stay neutral and i'm glad they are supporting Georgia.  If you want peace, then Russia needs to back down as I'm sure Israel will too.

ANd Syria is a harborer of terrorists..the ones who caused 9/11...I ahve the right to say that what you said was idiotic!  Russia should not be supported in anyway shape or form..the only support we should give is if Muslims and Russians are killing each other.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2008, 11:45:30 AM »

no they shouldn't!  Russia gives Iran nuclear technology and enriched Uranium!  Israel has the right not to stay neutral and i'm glad they are supporting Georgia.  If you want peace, then Russia needs to back down as I'm sure Israel will too.

ANd Syria is a harborer of terrorists..the ones who caused 9/11...I ahve the right to say that what you said was idiotic!  Russia should not be supported in anyway shape or form..the only support we should give is if Muslims and Russians are killing each other.
Is't because of US.Supporting the US is what got them in trouble.US should back down not the Russians.Treating Russians regards to Georgian provocateurs and putting the missiles in Poland because of Georgia...They should back down.Can't you all see that this is direct response what US is doing in Poland.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2008, 11:49:31 AM »

Is't because of US.Supporting the US is what got them in trouble.US should back down not the Russians.Treating Russians regards to Georgian provocateurs and putting the missiles in Poland because of Georgia...They should back down.Can't you all see that this is direct response what US is doing in Poland.

Russia is a terrible nation...It is because of communist russia that Yugoslavia suffered for so long with Tito.  Are you meaning to tell us that you support the communist rule in Yugoslavia that oppressed Serbians, Croatians, and others alike?  Russia couldn't careless about Serbia...Russia wants to rule the world and control peoples' freedoms...The US can be accused by some of the same thing by spreading their influence of democracy and freedom..but if I had to choose and I were Serbian, I would rather be on the side of nation that supports freedom and freedom of speech than an oppressable secular unreligious communist country...YOu take your pick..If you want Russia's rule, then you have no business being here..because Israel and the JEwish people and JTF don't want communism ruling the world...

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2008, 11:50:43 AM »

The syrian ba'ath party behind 9-11? Give me a break... they were SAUDI-ARABIANS!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2008, 11:52:37 AM »

The syrian ba'ath party behind 9-11? Give me a break... they were SAUDI-ARABIANS!

Syria allows the terrorists to use its territory...they are harboring terrorists...

Syria is a terrible enemy of Israel and the Jewish people
Syria is a terrible enemy of the USA
If Syria had the ability and means, it would destroy everythign good in the world, much like many of the other Islamic nations.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2008, 12:00:17 PM »
It seems that you continue day in and day out to contradict JTF's agenda. I am not sure if you are aware of the fact that most of us are AMERICAN citizens, you are absolutely debating an uncompromisable position. I am American, I am not going to support Russia, that would be absolutely absurd. The United States is not the one who is funding the Iranian nuclear program that can become the obliteration of little Israel. Support Russia? No Thank You!! GOD BLESS AMERICA, GOD BLESS ISRAEL!!!!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2008, 12:10:18 PM »
[quote author=SerbChicago link=topic=25027.msg268264#msg268264 It is because of communist russia that Yugoslavia suffered for so long with Tito.  Are you meaning to tell us that you support the communist rule in Yugoslavia that oppressed Serbians, Croatians, and others alike?  Russia couldn't careless about Serbia

We do not think like that.
Hehe. You must read what Serbs have to say about this subject!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2008, 12:10:43 PM »

Russia is a terrible nation...It is because of communist russia that Yugoslavia suffered for so long with Tito.  Are you meaning to tell us that you support the communist rule in Yugoslavia that oppressed Serbians, Croatians, and others alike?  Russia couldn't careless about Serbia...Russia wants to rule the world and control peoples' freedoms...The US can be accused by some of the same thing by spreading their influence of democracy and freedom..but if I had to choose and I were Serbian, I would rather be on the side of nation that supports freedom and freedom of speech than an oppressable secular unreligious communist country...YOu take your pick..If you want Russia's rule, then you have no business being here..because Israel and the JEwish people and JTF don't want communism ruling the world...
Ok you got no clue what you talking about in Yugoslavia.It was the Serbs that were repress!We were on American side when it came to Tito!Tito has turned his back to Russia and US has used us and supported Croats,Bosnian muslims and Albanians after they have done with us.Remeber USvsCuba crises?It was Tito who came in US and made peace between you guys.Tito had bulldozed Jasenovac-Croation camp where they have killed 750000 Serbs,90000 Jews  so there where no prove for Serbs for what Croats have done!Russia cares about Serbs!It's not Russians that "spread democratise" trought whole world is US.Are you aware that there is so much hate through Europe toward US?Yes they are spreding democraty just like they did in my country!WITH BOMBS!And it's not up to you do i have bussines ower here or not and it's not that Israel hates communists(I hate them too)it's US that hates them and you beeing so long brainwashed with they(US)hate towerds Russia you just think that what's good for US it's good Israel.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 12:13:40 PM by SerbChicago »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2008, 12:12:29 PM »

Syria allows the terrorists to use its territory...they are harboring terrorists...

If Syria had the ability and means, it would destroy everythign good in the world, much like many of the other Islamic nations.

well good then.... kill all of them.... destroy the place.... what are you waiting for...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2008, 12:17:54 PM »
[quote author=SerbChicago link=topic=25027.msg268264#msg268264 It is because of communist russia that Yugoslavia suffered for so long with Tito.  Are you meaning to tell us that you support the communist rule in Yugoslavia that oppressed Serbians, Croatians, and others alike?  Russia couldn't careless about Serbia

We do not think like that.
Hehe. You must read what Serbs have to say about this subject!

Dalmacija..i know you are are on our side and are capable of understanding what this world is about. I have read some of your posts and even against chicagoserb using decent logic. Serbchicago seems to think that we at JTF should be against teh west because the west broke up Yugoslavia.  The West did what it did to Yugoslavia against Russia because Russia was goign to do the same to yugoslavia.  I say it's a shame that your nation was used as a battleground for the cold war.  That your nation was broken up because of it.  I hope the right thing will be done in the end that justice will be served properly for your people.  I hope that once Russia disappears, the Serbs will be redeemed for their righteous past.

however, Serbchicago takes the point that Russia is better for Serbia than the West.  So he sides with Russia, foolishly even against the interests of the US and Israel.  Almost even to the point of supporting Islamic nations, such as Syria...This goes against our interest as a movement. I don't think he realizes it and that's why I called him an idiot.  That kind of language was unecessary but i ws pissed off. So I apologize for calling, you, Serbchicago, an idiot.  But really, what you are saying is illogical for the interests of JTF.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2008, 12:19:26 PM »

well good then.... kill all of them.... destroy the place.... what are you waiting for...

I mean, i don't say kill all of them.. i simply say don't let them get too strong or become armed..and yes, kill all murderes of Jews and righteous people and righteous things.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2008, 12:19:55 PM »
I think this is a big miscalculation of US,like it's always is.What's good for US is not necessarily good for Israel,remember that!France used to support Israel!But not just recently US hated France,should Israelis too?!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2008, 12:27:01 PM »
I think this is a big miscalculation of US,like it's always is.What's good for US is not necessarily good for Israel,remember that!France used to support Israel!But not just recently US hated France,should Israelis too?!

US is for US

Russia is for Russia

Serbia is for Serbia

Israel is for Israel

Unfortunatley sometimes when a nation is in for its own interest it goes against my beloved nation or your beloved nation.  The Us was not good for Serbia...but Russia would have been worse for serbia much like the SOviets were terrible for Yugoslavia.  I hope there will be justice and redemption for the righteous of Serbia after all this is done.

Israel, needs to stand strong against even its allies when they go against her interests...Unfortuantely, the current govts of Israel dont' have enough of a backbone..they have some, but are still too nice. I support the antics of JTF and Chaim and Kahane when it comes down to protecting Israel's borders even if it means to take a stand against the US or Russia. Because I know the Us is only out for the US and Russia is out for Russia.  If it means that Serbia will be harmed because the US is protecting Israel, I have to go with my people and not yours..no offense..and i can understand it the other way around.  I would hope that in that instance, Gd will protect Serbia from any injustice that the US or NATO indirectly put on your nation..that it only makes you strong enough to stand up against any nation that wants to use your nation as a battle ground for their interests.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2008, 12:28:34 PM »
Dr.DAN i never sad that i support Russia i every way especially to say for Surya.My point is Israel should never support Georgians with weapons and being so blindly in support of what ever US is doing.That is why Russia is doing what it's doing especially now.They are putting them self in danger because of US stupidity.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2008, 12:36:37 PM »

US is for US

Russia is for Russia

Serbia is for Serbia

Israel is for Israel

Unfortunatley sometimes when a nation is in for its own interest it goes against my beloved nation or your beloved nation.  The Us was not good for Serbia...but Russia would have been worse for serbia much like the SOviets were terrible for Yugoslavia.  I hope there will be justice and redemption for the righteous of Serbia after all this is done.

Israel, needs to stand strong against even its allies when they go against her interests...Unfortuantely, the current govts of Israel dont' have enough of a backbone..they have some, but are still too nice. I support the antics of JTF and Chaim and Kahane when it comes down to protecting Israel's borders even if it means to take a stand against the US or Russia. Because I know the Us is only out for the US and Russia is out for Russia.  If it means that Serbia will be harmed because the US is protecting Israel, I have to go with my people and not yours..no offense..and i can understand it the other way around.  I would hope that in that instance, Gd will protect Serbia from any injustice that the US or NATO indirectly put on your nation..that it only makes you strong enough to stand up against any nation that wants to use your nation as a battle ground for their interests.
I understand it but yet again you are telling what is good for US.Israel was never for bombing the Serbian people.Why Israel didn't support Kosovo?Why Mr.Chaim supports Serbs and Serbian holy land Kosovo?You see NATO and US is not what Israel wants it's what US is wanting!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2008, 12:46:04 PM »
Dr.DAN i never sad that i support Russia i every way especially to say for Surya.My point is Israel should never support Georgians with weapons and being so blindly in support of what ever US is doing.That is why Russia is doing what it's doing especially now.They are putting them self in danger because of US stupidity.

I didnt' realize this was your point of view.  Now we can have a debate about it.

Here's the thing:

Russia going into Georgia is in the US's interests. She has a right to be upset at Russia and support Georgia.  
Russia is giving Iran the capabilities of destroying Israel with nuclear know how and what not.  Israel has a right to be very upset about this, but has to remain smart about how she approaches Russia.
Is it wise for Israel to arm Georgia in retaliation for Russia to arm Iran?  As long as Israel can be successful in this intimidation towards Russia (and in testing its weapons out if they had to fight Russia directly which is mightier than the Islamic nations), Russia might think twice in arming Iran with nuclear know how thereby if by doing that, the US will be cool headed towards everyone.

in this current time, I support Georgia and consider her to be a peace loving nation while Russia is a war mongering manipulative nation.  I am for Georgia all the way and support Israel when she does something righteous. I think supporting Georgia is a righteous action in Israel's interests who needs more friends in this part of the world...maybe if Israel, Gd forbid is in trouble and in her wailing and praying for Gd's help, Gd will help Georgia remember what ISrael did for her and fight on Israel's side.