Author Topic: Israel releases 198 so-called "palestinian" prisoners  (Read 2572 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Israel releases 198 so-called "palestinian" prisoners
« on: August 25, 2008, 03:19:08 PM »
I doubt that any arab, muslim, or nazi can [censored] me off the way Jews can.  Why?  Because Jews should know better, and when they act against their own people, I get so mad that I want to break something.

I don't know why I should be so upset, you'd think I'd be used to this sort of thing by now, but this makes me absolutely sick.

Quote:

Israel releases 198 Palestinian prisoners
 E-mail article 
 Share on Facebook
 Digg this
 Tell the Editors 
 What bloggers
are saying 

Published: 08/25/2008

Israel released 198 Palestinian prisoners as a goodwill gesture to Mahmoud Abbas.

The release Monday came just hours before U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice was scheduled to land in Israel for meetings with Israeli and Palestinian leaders.

The Palestinians were released to Palestinian Authority custody at the Betuniya crossing north of Jerusalem near Ramallah. They were greeted as heroes by crowds of relatives and Fatah members in Ramallah.

"I promise we won't rest until we bring about the release of all the prisoners," Abbas, the P.A. president, said during a rally held at the Mukata compound in honor of the freed prisoners.

Two prisoners with "blood on their hands" -- those who had been directly responsible for the deaths of Israelis -- were released. One was Said al-Atabeh, 57, who had been in Israeli prisons since 1977 and was the longest-serving prisoner.

Before their release the prisoners signed waivers promising not to engage in terrorist activity again.

Endquote.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Israel releases 198 so-called "palestinian" prisoners
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 04:23:01 PM »
Why not bomb yourselves Israel? Wouldn't it be easier? >:(

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 04:24:45 PM »
They might as well bomb themselves and call it a day, it's esentially the same thing by releasing prisoners.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 04:39:07 PM »
Israel is certainly on a path of self destruction. We dont need Iran or Islam in order to destroy ourselves. We let people who have no love of the land have control of it. Hashem must be mighty disappointed at his people. I can only imagine. Every time I read the headlines of the news in Israel it is like a knife shoving through my heart.

The only reason I think Hashem has let it happen is because we need to be punished, like it said in last weeks Parsha Eikev. The Jewish people just may loose the land again because Torah explicitly states that the Jews can be in the land only if they obey the mitzvot, otherwise they will be vomited from the land. In this case the Muslims are acting as the hand of Hashem against us...

muman613

PS: I know what I wrote is very controversial, but I feel it when I feel so low and almost defeated.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 05:27:07 PM »
Next phase of national suicide by Israel - release of 200 Jewish terrorists occupying Arab lands to the Palestinian government in Gaza in exchange for the information leading toward a swap of a corpse of a murdered Israeli soldier for 1000 Palestinians freedom fighters. Of course, as an act of goodwill and to further peace process! This will demonstrate Israel's strength and will significantly increase support for Israel on the Arab street and among liberals in New York and San Francisco.

Way to go!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 06:51:14 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 05:47:57 PM »
Chaim, I know that you mean well, but it's time to stop pretending that the Israeli public opposes these prisoner releases. They don't. Every single nationwide Israeli poll shows, if not overwhelming, at least substantial backing for these travesties whenever they occur. It is true that Arutz Sheva and other rightist organizations will produce polls that have the opposite showing, but these are organizations with a self-selected right-wing readership. Most Israeli Jews, being brainwashed, actually think that these moves will help them win over their enemies.

Instead of acting as though this problem doesn't exist in order to avoid appearing offensive to Israelis, it's time we get in their faces about it. It is time for you, Chaim, to make some hard-hitting videos condemning support for these abominations and explaining why there will be grave consequences for them. We ourselves have to un-brainwash Israel. It isn't going to deprogram itself, especially when it is fed Bolshevik propaganda from its governmental, media, corporate, academic, and "religious" authorities nonstop, day and night.