Author Topic: The real reason Barack opposed the born alive provision  (Read 804 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
The real reason Barack opposed the born alive provision
« on: August 28, 2008, 01:53:18 PM »
No graphic images on this page that I was able to see, but it does tell a rather sad story.

https://www.priestsforlife.org/testimony/jillstanektestimony.htm

If every baby born alive has to have all efforts made to save its life, then these "live birth abortions" can't continue to go on.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: The real reason Barack opposed the born alive provision
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 03:48:13 PM »
My mind snaps shut at the thought of this.  How can doctors, who took an oath to "first do no harm", commit infanticide?  These are babies, not refuse.  I don't think I'll ever be able to understand the banal mentality it must take to approve of this.  I pray that there is some type of eternal justice, for both the victims and the perpetrators.

Offline rob shepherd

• Full JTFer
  • We will be victorious!!
    • myspace.com
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 09:01:42 PM »
These doctors and anyone involved in this atrocity cannot be human.  They sound like they have as much regard for life as the Muslims/Nazis/vermin.  Personally, I think they all should be drawn and quartered.  God bless the UNBORN, AMERICA, and ISRAEL!!!!!
Rob Shepherd, proud AMERICAN infidel

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 09:15:29 PM »
No graphic images on this page that I was able to see, but it does tell a rather sad story.

https://www.priestsforlife.org/testimony/jillstanektestimony.htm

If every baby born alive has to have all efforts made to save its life, then these "live birth abortions" can't continue to go on.

Shalom Ruby, these live birth abortions are 1st degree murder ....thanks to the left winged demons who enforce this murderous law.
Shameful how the lefties oppose the death penalty, they even protest outside of death row when serial killers are going to get their justice.
Where is the Justice for these innocent babies who are slaughtered ? I cannot relate to this, it is insane.

Shalom from Dox   

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 12:52:42 AM »
Down's can be either very mild or very severe. They could be aborting a baby who could have had a great quality of life or near-normal function. Even in severe cases the child has a right to its God-given life that no doctor or parent has a right to take away.