Author Topic: Very Disappointed in Michael Savage-he hates Sarah Palin  (Read 8562 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Very Disappointed in Michael Savage-he hates Sarah Palin
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2008, 12:45:13 PM »
This whole Bucchannan endorsement thing is already getting blown out of proportion.  Palin's accusers are not bothering to investigate the details of her support for Bucchannan, only that she supported him.  How do we know that she supported him?  And if she did, why did she?  Could it be that Bucchannan is pro-life like her?  No, everybody has to jump to the conclusion that Palin secretly shares Bucchannan's anti-Semitism.  The democrats are scared and desperate.  It's dirt digging time.  After Obama's speech, there was a sense of excitement for the democrats, which lasted until Palin was revealed as the VP nominee.  I think McCain now has a significant advantage going into the election.  I gather the democrats feel the same way or there wouldn't be this hysterical obsession with finding dirt on her.  The problem for the democrats is (I believe) she's clean and uncorrupted.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2008, 12:52:28 PM »
Michael Savage is right and sooner or later we will see it!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2008, 12:53:56 PM »
Michael Savage is right and sooner or later we will see it!

Better hope he doesn't change his mind till then. Because he seems to have a habit of flip-flopping which renders Savage unreliable.
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2008, 06:26:55 PM »

I just heard Michael Savage's opening remarks from today's program.    He's continuing to rip John McCain for his VP choice of Sarah Palin.     To the extent that he wants Palin to withdraw from the V.P. slot.      In my opinion,  he's causing considerable damage to McCain's chances of being elected President.    Savage is saying that he's an Independent and is an independent thinker.

Last year,   I was one of Michael Savage's biggest fans.    Though I appreciate his support for the Serb people,    I regret buying some of his products ( books,  hat,  etc. ).      It took me longer than many other JTFers to see the light about Savage.    I'm deeply disturbed by his commentary about McCain and Palin.      Hopefully,  a true Conservative will take over his time slot sooner rather than later.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2008, 09:21:36 PM »
does any one expect better from this two faced liberal ? i mean come on ::)
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif