Author Topic: Please respond to this, Chaim!  (Read 7822 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Please respond to this, Chaim!
« on: September 03, 2008, 12:33:43 PM »
Quote from: Chaim Ben Pesach
Michael Savage, that phony self-hating Jew, obviously wants Barack Hussein Obama to win the election. Savage says he will not vote for the McCain-Palin ticket, and he is discouraging his conservative Republican audience from supporting the ticket. That can only help Obama.

When callers tell Savage that they have now decided not to vote for the McCain-Palin ticket, he agrees with them and praises them.

Savage knows that McCain cannot remove Palin at this point. That would be the end of McCain. When George McGovern removed his initial vice presidential choice in 1972, Tom Eagleton, the McGovern campaign literally collapsed. McGovern never recovered. In November, Richard Nixon beat McGovern in 49 out of the 50 states. The Eagleton removal was a major reason for the landslide defeat.

Savage has millions of listeners, and most of them are conservative Republicans. If Savage convinces even just 10% of them not to vote for McCain, that could tip the election to Obama if the race is close in November. There is no doubt that that is what Savage is trying to do. Why would he do this? I have no idea what the motives of this sick self-hating Jew could be.

I tried to warn people about this fraud. But people want to have a conservative spokesman so desperately, that they are willing to overlook almost anything. Savage knows that even if his actions lead to the election of Obama, G-d forbid, all he has to do in 2009 is start speaking like a "rightwinger" again and all will be forgiven and forgotten.

This election is the moment of truth, and in the moment of truth, Savage is betraying us. This proves that giving this huge platform to opportunistic and dishonest frauds like Savage does not help the conservative cause. In fact, giving Savage this huge platform on the radio is VERY DANGEROUS. He has his own twisted agenda, and his actions can now lead to an Obama victory, which in turn can lead to the murder of millions of innocent people from an Iranian nuclear terrorist holocaust.

Chaim, I of course agree with you 110%, but I want to take this time to ask you to support me now. For as long as I have been here, I have been warning forum members against the homosexual kapo Michael Faggot--enlightening people about his once uber-liberal views, his highly probable sexual relationship with out-and-proud homosexual Allen Ginsberg, his sexual encounter with a young Polynesian man, his viciously anti-Israel comments (that he retracted as soon as it became clear his listeners weren't buying them), his defense of Islam, his public denigration of his own Judaism (when he brags about eating ham and cheese sandwiches), and his support for the wetback invasion--not to mention how he constantly rips us off--and for the most part all I have gotten in response is abuse. It seems like some people here think Michael Faggot is just as worthy a conservative force as this movement is, and I can't understand that. Why is it so taboo here to denounce the worthless lowlife effeminate Michael Faggot?

From day one, I have stood behind you every step of the way in denouncing this piece of hog excrement. Michael Faggot is a threat to the conservative movement, a threat to the United States, and a mortal danger to the free world. Michael Faggot is about as right-wing as he is Jewish, and he's about as Jewish as his hero, Sheik Nasrallah, is. Not too many forum members have completely, and without any reservation, agreed with you 100% on Michael Faggot. I am one of them, and so are Cosmokramer and DownwithIslam. Beyond that, there may be a couple others, but the majority have defended him at least at some point. I never have, Chaim, and lots of people have gotten mad at me because of that--because I will not suck the tuchis of this perverse drain of the universe's oxygen.

Now, as for your point--I can tell you why he wants Obama to win, plain and simple. First off, he's a self-hating kapo k**e, and therefore the most important mitzvot in his religion is to fall down and worship the Negro. Secondly, as a probable homosexual, he is likely attracted to Obama. However, most importantly, he is probably being paid to do this by the ultra-flush Obama campaign. People like Dykael Faggot only care about money. Faggot would accept money from Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (yimach schmo) if he offered it. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if that is why he accused Israel of committing atrocities in 2006. I am 99% certain that there is a financial motive behind this, Chaim.

In closing, I'd like for you to defend me when I speak the truth about Michael Faggot. Oh, and one last thing: yimach schmo to Michael Faggot.  >:(

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 12:39:03 PM by Lisa »

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Re: Please respond to this, Chaim!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 12:43:13 PM »
So, you don't like him?
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 01:27:18 PM »
C.F, you're a grown up and very capable of defending yourself.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 01:55:57 PM »
If Chaim wanted to respond to it, he would. I think that the sticky feature should be used more responsibly on your part C.F.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 01:59:32 PM »
He's a very busy man, and can't be on the forum 24/7, and besides I did not sticky it.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2008, 02:13:06 PM »
And besides C.F. why do you have to be the chastity police, and you equate every object of your attacks as a homosexual pervert ?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2008, 02:21:01 PM »
And besides C.F. why do you have to be the chastity police, and you equate every object of your attacks as a homosexual pervert ?
Not to insult you C.F., But "Pruneface" and "Michael Faggot" are a bit "elementary School" and I don't think it is necessary on the forum. Constructive Criticism.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2008, 03:14:28 PM »
Who unstickied this?

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2008, 03:20:21 PM »
With all do respect, what if Savage is right about Palin?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2008, 03:22:12 PM »
I too hate the fact that Savage hates Sarah Palin. All talk show hosts have disagrements with us. Sean Hannity, Michael Savage, Mark Levin, Rush Limbaugh. I bet even G Gordon Liddy has some. That is something that we all have to execpt. But to give the ultamite curse and to call him a Faggot just goes over the line. Savage I find to be one of the smartest and best talk show hosts. All these hosts that I mentioned are the only people who talk to a mass audicnce with Consertative Talking points. Fox News doesn't and neither does CNN, or MSNBC.

And I don't know who unsticked this but Chaim said in an Ask JTF about a month ago that there were too many unnessary stickies this would be one of those that don't belong.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2008, 03:22:59 PM »
How in the world is he "right" about Palin? He is trotting out the left's tired character attacks on her.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2008, 03:23:50 PM »
How in the world is he "right" about Palin? He is trotting out the left's tired character attacks on her.

You are right about this.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2008, 03:31:48 PM »
And I do not simply use "faggot" as an insult in this case. There is a lot of evidence that he is a homosexual.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2008, 03:34:31 PM »
And I do not simply use "faggot" as an insult in this case. There is a lot of evidence that he is a homosexual.

Then show it because I am not convinced
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2008, 03:45:05 PM »
Why aren't you convinced? I posted a bunch of links a few weeks ago. In addition, have you heard the way he talks, or his obsession with poodles? He is obviously effeminate.

You don't believe he could be gay just because he is a "conservative"? So was J. Edgar Hoover.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2008, 03:46:53 PM »
C.F. you raise a good point in regards to his poodle talk.  I guess better he discusses this than his bowel movements. 8;)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2008, 03:49:04 PM »
Please. This is crazy he was married twice. He hates Gays.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2008, 03:53:24 PM »
Some people like poodles because if you are allergic to dogs you can own them because of the poodles hair

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2008, 03:54:12 PM »
David, don't you think his marital problems might say something?

PS: Americanhero, I doubt this is because of his allergies. He clearly has effeminate thoughts and speech.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2008, 03:55:27 PM »
It will be interesting to see how his position on Palin wil affect his ratings.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2008, 04:00:53 PM »
With all do respect, what if Savage is right about Palin?
But he doesn't stop at that, to my understanding he actually tries to sabotage McCain's bid because he says that the McCain-Palin ticket is no better than Obama-Biden, his advice to his conservative audience to  stay home on election day and let Obama win. And as a political 'Pundit' he says that McCain should revoke Palin's nomination and by that commit a political suicide.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2008, 04:03:57 PM »

I believe you in his case but I just don't think that it is relevant. If he isn't raising the homosexual flag than it is a private matter.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2008, 04:37:57 PM »
Zelhar, I can think of at least one way that it is immediately relevant. If he is indeed a closeted homosexual (and I strongly think that he is), then he will favor whatever candidates promise a more pro-gay policy. A McCain presidency would certainly suck-up to homosexuals, but it isn't likely to go overboard in giving them even more of the country (i.e. McCain probably will not push for ending "don't ask don't tell" in the military or mandating universal recognition of same-sex "marriage"). On the other hand, we have no doubt as to where Barack Hussein Obama stands on homosexual "rights". Since Michael Faggot is all but telling his listeners to vote for Obama, there can be little question that this is exactly what he wants.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2008, 04:44:40 PM »
David, don't you think his marital problems might say something?

PS: Americanhero, I doubt this is because of his allergies. He clearly has effeminate thoughts and speech.
CF,

This is very unfair. Marital problems dont make you homosexual. I divorced my wife of 10 years because of issues of her fidelity.... In the end I forgave her and we are back and have turned our lives around. You cannot judge a man by what his wife does or doesn't do.

muman613

PS: Ive been accused of being a homosexual by people who dont know me. I dont have very many women friends because it is not righteous for a man to have many women friends. My wife is my only female friend.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 04:46:50 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2008, 04:48:43 PM »
Why aren't you convinced? I posted a bunch of links a few weeks ago. In addition, have you heard the way he talks, or his obsession with poodles? He is obviously effeminate.

You don't believe he could be gay just because he is a "conservative"? So was J. Edgar Hoover.

OK, where are the moderators, I take offense at this. I have had 2 standards poodles as pets. Does this mean I have to start hitting on CF?
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."