Author Topic: Have No Fear- Jesse Ventura Considering 2012 Presidential Run  (Read 2251 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Have No Fear- Jesse Ventura Considering 2012 Presidential Run
« on: September 03, 2008, 07:02:23 PM »
Just heard on the top of the hour news on the radio.  He says he will let us know by 2010.  Man, I am on pins and needles ::)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Have No Fear- Jesse Ventura Considering 2012 Presidential Run
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 07:06:19 PM »
Oh good grief
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 07:06:29 PM »
Just heard on the top of the hour news on the radio.  He says he will let us know by 2010.  Man, I am on pins and needles ::)
Hey ranter,

Did you hear that Jerry Springer is making a 2012 presidential run?

Yeah!

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 07:08:35 PM »

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 07:10:49 PM »
Jerry Springer?  Well, the Ron Paul supporters will need someone in 2012. O0

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2008, 07:11:39 PM »
One day Bozo the Clown just might run for President of USA...

Heck, Bozo looks better than Jesse Venturas clown outfit above...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2008, 07:13:10 PM »

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2008, 07:13:34 PM »
I believe the man that potrayed Bozo has passed on.  But Jesse is in his own leauge of Bozo.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2008, 07:15:30 PM »

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2008, 07:16:11 PM »
Ventura has changed his appearance almost as much as Michael Jackson over the past 20 years.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2008, 07:17:41 PM »
I believe the man that potrayed Bozo has passed on.  But Jesse is in his own leauge of Bozo.
If Bozo is gone let him rest in peace. Ventura was not a clown he was more like a court jester.

Larry Harmon (Bozo the clown)
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25520824/
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 07:27:53 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2008, 07:18:25 PM »
Ventura has changed his appearance almost as much as Michael Jackson over the past 20 years.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2008, 07:19:05 PM »
I believe the man that potrayed Bozo has passed on.  But Jesse is in his own leauge of Bozo.
If Bozo is gone let him rest in peace. Ventura was not a clown he was more like a court jester.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2008, 07:20:54 PM »
Ventura is actually a man's man.  He was a Navy Seal and served in Vietnam.  But politically he's just loopy.  Plus, he has appeared many time on that Nazi Alex Jones radio show and his somewhat a 9/11 conspiracy nut.  Nobody takes him seriously.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2008, 07:24:48 PM »
Well, if Obama becomes president it will pave the way for a Susan Sarrandon/Woody Allen ticket in 2012, G-d forbid.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2008, 07:26:44 PM »
Ventura is actually a man's man.  He was a Navy Seal and served in Vietnam.  But politically he's just loopy.  Plus, he has appeared many time on that Nazi Alex Jones radio show and his somewhat a 9/11 conspiracy nut.  Nobody takes him seriously.
Ranter,

Has anyone questioned his masculinity? I didnt hear CF call him a homo or anything... I surely didnt question whether he was a man. I just think he has too many screws loose and doesnt have a clue about politics. He should join P-Diddy and the other media clowns in their dance of death...

muman613

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2008, 07:38:57 PM »

after what he(Doink the clown) did to Mr Perfect, I think the american public would be very unsympathetic.

He cheated to win his match, he hit him with a foreign object (I think a cast arm sling thing), and he went under the ring and changed places with another identical "Doink"!

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2008, 08:11:07 PM »
Nobody was questioning Ventura's manhood, I agree.  I was just trying to point out that it's sad that a man who accomplished such great things as he did would be such a wacko in his poetical leanings.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2008, 08:12:49 PM »
Doesn't he support Ron Paul?

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2008, 08:18:34 PM »
One day Bozo the Clown just might run for President of USA...

Heck, Bozo looks better than Jesse Venturas clown outfit above...

muman613

This day is not today? What about Bongo the clown
?

Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2008, 08:24:56 PM »

That's such a sad story. I wonder what caused him to get so crazy and go berserk on his face like that? He could have looked normal if he'd stayed away from the surgeons.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2008, 09:05:34 PM »
it depends on who's running in 2012..if we have Nancy Pelosi, Hillary, Obama versus Jessie Ventura...heck I'm putting my hat in for Jessie Ventura
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2008, 09:15:57 PM »
I would take Jesse over any Democrat.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2008, 10:11:38 PM »
Quote from: rantermaximus on September 03, 2008, 09:15:57 PM

This is where we disagree... I dont think this man has any good. His record in Michigan was not stellar. One term as Minnesota governor and one term mayor of Brooklyn Park. His record is very spotty... From wikipedia: Quote from: rantermaximus on September 03, 2008, 09:15:57 PM

This is where we disagree... I dont think this man has any good. His record in Michigan was not stellar. One term as Minnesota governor and one term mayor of Brooklyn Park. His record is very spotty... From wikipedia:
Quote from: rantermaximus on September 03, 2008, 09:15:57 PM

This is where we disagree... I dont think this man has any good. His record in Michigan was not stellar. One term as Minnesota governor and one term mayor of Brooklyn Park. His record is very spotty... From wikipedia:

Ventura went on to gain the highest approval rating of any governor in Minnesota history, with some polls ranking his public approval as high as 73 percent in 1999, despite controversial public comments. Later in his term, however, a decline in the economy and a growing unwillingness by the public to accept some of his more controversial behaviors and statements led to a sharp decline in his popularity. Citing undue media scrutiny into the lives of his family he chose not to run for reelection in 2002.

Political Positions:

Ventura's main campaign promise was a tax refund to Minnesota residents. The state was running a budget surplus at the time, and Ventura believed that the money should be given back to the public. In political debates, he often admitted that he had not formed an opinion on certain policy questions. Sharing many views with libertarians, Ventura frequently described himself as "fiscally conservative and socially liberal." He selected teacher Mae Schunk as his running mate. His participation in the 1998 Minnesota Governor debates boosted his popularity as a candidate.

Later as governor, he came to support a unicameral (one-house) legislature, light rail public transport, property tax reform, gay rights, and abortion rights. While funding public school education generously, he opposed the teachers' union, and did not have a high regard for the public funding of higher-education institutions. Additionally, Ventura supported the use of medicinal marijuana, advocated a higher role for third parties in national politics, and favored the concept of instant-runoff voting.

Lacking a party base in the Minnesota House and Senate, Governor Ventura's vetoes were often overridden.

Ventura was elected on a Reform party ticket, but he never received support from Ross Perot's Texas faction. When the Reform party was taken over by Pat Buchanan supporters before the presidential elections of 2000, Ventura left the party in February 2000, referring to it as 'hopelessly dysfunctional'. However, he maintained close ties to the Independence Party of Minnesota

Statements on prostitution

Ventura has publicly stated that prostitution should be legal,
since it will exist in any case, and legal controls protecting the health of clients and workers are needed.[19] He said "I voted in hopes to make prostitution legal once, and I'd do it again in a second".[20]

Basically this guy takes all that we hate about the left and calls it a third party... We have legalized prostitution, legalized abortion, legalized drug use, legalized gay marriage.... What is conservative about this Jesse crepe?

muman613

PS: That position on prostitution is VERY SCARY. Basically he is saying that it should be legal because it will go on even if it is illegal. Well, this can be said of any sin, it will not be eradicated by any law, but it will be legislated as a crime... To remove all laws just because it is hard to enforce is no reason to not make laws... This schmuck sounds like another moral relativist to me...
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 10:13:47 PM by muman613 »

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2008, 10:16:14 PM »
Ventura is indeed a social liberal all the way.  He is also a open borders supporter.  Yeah, he sucks.