Author Topic: A letter from London  (Read 650 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
A letter from London
« on: September 04, 2008, 09:39:51 AM »

Moishe: The Rabbi is wanting urgently to speak with me. Oi Gewalt, did I something wrong again?
Duck: No, please dont worry, He said only, that it is about your Islamophobia, and that he ccan heal you, if you are of good will.

Now come to me my good Moishele. Here I have the proof, that your oppinion about the evil Islam which has conquerred the whole Great Britain is only paranoia in your twisted head. My friend Reb Rubenstein from London has written to me, that there are no problems with Muslims and that all people there have best understanding. But please read for yourself if you don't believe me.

Rabbi Birnbaum, this sounds really nice. Specially the passage, where Rabbi Rubinstein writes that he has played with the pastor and the Imam gulf. I have to admit, that I am really a pathologic islam-hostile little dog. The letter is the best proof for this. Only one thing makes be bother ...

The envelope!

Source: http://www.israeli-art.com/satire/london.htm

« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 10:10:47 AM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: A letter from London
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 09:50:37 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: A letter from London
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 10:04:25 AM »
lol