Author Topic: Reverend Manning on FOX  (Read 1654 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Reverend Manning on FOX
« on: September 06, 2008, 08:46:21 PM »
Part 1:

Part 2:

How righteous he is.  :'(

This proves Chaim's thesis to reject racism totally.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 08:48:12 PM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Reverend Manning on FOX
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 08:56:40 PM »
Thanks Pheasant,
                        Awesome Videos!!!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 09:06:37 PM »
For the first time I'm actually impressed with Pastor Manning! He came across as a very effective speaker!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 09:07:23 PM »
Thanks Pheasant,
                        Awesome Videos!!!

This man knows no pride. He is hesitating not a second to call evil evil.

I have heard that god is keeping always the balance between evil and good. It seems to be right. :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 09:16:11 PM »
He's a very dignified man
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 09:34:20 PM »
he's a rare one but it is applauds
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 09:44:05 PM »
Reverend Manning is a needle in a hay stack. Truly one of a kind. They don't make them like him anymore.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 10:00:46 PM »
I hope people take him seriously, because he is right.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 12:51:41 AM »
Why was Shawn Hannity so offended is beyond me... what's up with him being so overly protective of Obama?
 I like Hannity but I'm beginning to question his motives... Let the Man Speak and Don't Defend Obama when Rev. Manning IS Right!

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2008, 05:48:38 AM »
Why was Shawn Hannity so offended is beyond me... what's up with him being so overly protective of Obama?
 I like Hannity but I'm beginning to question his motives... Let the Man Speak and Don't Defend Obama when Rev. Manning IS Right!
Hannity is conflicted its just that simple. I have listened to him from his start here on 77am in New York more so years ago but lately about an hour or so a few times a week. I also like his show on Fox if he has an interesting guest. I think he is a decent person however despite what he thinks and says is more and more seeing the world through a rich persons eyes. He is a regular guy that made good. He went from a pay check each week to becoming very wealthy. Added to the fact of his new found wealth the Long Island he grew up on and likes to brag about is not the same one we have here today.  For the most part black folks were a novelty in most white neighborhoods back then. They existed on the island in numbers but were insulated mostly in black neighborhoods. The schools he went to and the neighborhood he lived in was mostly white. As long as that separation is maintained as far as he and his family is concerned black society poses no problem. What disturbs me at times with Hannity is that he is sharp enough to know and has seen enough to understand that Pastor Manning speaks the truth but he feels his wealth will insulate him from run of the mill social issues. What has him concerned however is an Obama presidency, on this he has picked up an ran with the issue. The way I see it is Hannity can't be PC on issues when it involves the world at large but become protective when it involves himself the way an Obama presidency no doubt would and still retain credibility. Liberals have been doing this for years (limousine liberals). Hannity is playing the PC talk show host angle. He wants to have Manning on because privately he agrees with him on some level  but must distance himself from the issue. Hannity needs to understand that positions like this only make him look like a phony and not the nice guy he thinks it does and only confuses part time listeners and viewers.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2008, 01:46:44 PM »
Being that manning is a clown, I formally request this topic to be unsticky-ed from the main forum.   This clown makes our movement look silly.   We do not promote him despite a broken clock being right two times a day.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 02:29:17 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2008, 01:50:33 PM »
This video is funny....
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2008, 02:01:17 PM »

Yes, I agree with Manning, he KNOWS how to talk to his OWN people, DUH. I DONT like how Hannity demeans him almost, the first one is off youtube....of course.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2008, 06:42:46 PM »
I think you are uplifting his status because he is black. There are several problematic issues that cannot be disregarded. For example he says he would have vote for MLK if he had run for president. He things God has spoken to him. Were he a white man, I don't think you would regard him higher than for example Ann Coulter.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2008, 07:04:57 PM »
I think you are uplifting his status because he is black. There are several problematic issues that cannot be disregarded. For example he says he would have vote for MLK if he had run for president. He things G-d has spoken to him. Were he a white man, I don't think you would regard him higher than for example Ann Coulter.
Manning presents a point of view. Do I agree with him on every issue ..... No ..... however he does make many good points. Who is anybody to say G-d has not spoken to Pastor Manning or anyone else for that matter. G-d is able to do anything he likes.  I am one of the last people in the world that would listen to what a black preacher has to say on issues but like it or not Pastor Manning makes several good points more over he is dead on about Obama.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2008, 07:08:12 PM »
I think you are uplifting his status because he is black. There are several problematic issues that cannot be disregarded. For example he says he would have vote for MLK if he had run for president. He things G-d has spoken to him. Were he a white man, I don't think you would regard him higher than for example Ann Coulter.

This with God has spoken to him is imo a metapher. But I don't like this too.

But no I don't think I am uplifting him because he is black.

If he would be white he would attack white people I think. White people worldwide specially in my country need a lot of correction. They need some righteous spiritual leadership.

If there would be a pastor like Manning, I would praise him much more, but I doubt he would be long in freedom.  :(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2008, 10:21:41 PM »
I like the majority of what Manning has been saying lately even though I don't agree with him on everything.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2008, 03:46:22 AM »

This with G-d has spoken to him is imo a metapher. But I don't like this too.

If he would be white he would attack white people I think. White people worldwide specially in my country need a lot of correction. They need some righteous spiritual leadership.

If there would be a pastor like Manning, I would praise him much more, but I doubt he would be long in freedom.  :(

I completely agree, Deutschland aka. Germany has still some Nazi worshippers and sympathizers which needs to be cleaned up.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2008, 08:13:21 AM »
I agree with much of what he says but when it comes to the test of vanity, he gets  a staight F.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2008, 08:24:43 AM »

This with G-d has spoken to him is imo a metapher. But I don't like this too.

I completely agree, Deutschland aka. Germany has still some Nazi worshippers and sympathizers which needs to be cleaned up.

Just because of the large population the USA probably has more. That's a scary thought for me. They're even building their own communities in the Northwest.