Author Topic: ARAB LAWYER WHO FIRST DEFENDED POLLARD NOW DEFENDING TERRORISTS  (Read 1253 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
ARAB LAWYER WHO FIRST DEFENDED POLLARD NOW DEFENDING TERRORISTS
« on: September 08, 2008, 11:31:42 AM »
He had to be thrown off Pollards case due to numerous 'mistakes' made.Must read                    

http://myrightword.blogspot.com/2008/09/hibey-from-pollard-to-pals.html
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 11:33:47 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: ARAB LAWYER WHO FIRST DEFENDED POLLARD NOW DEFENDING TERRORISTS
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 11:36:37 AM »
Pollard was betrayed by this Arab Nazi attorney.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 11:39:42 AM »
Yes i remember someone telling me he had an Arab Nazi attorney
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 11:45:07 AM »
Most of the Arab nazi communists fees were paid for by Israel :o

http://www.jonathanpollard.org/2000/092900.htm   

The federal motion also comes following the controversy surrounding Wen Ho Lee, a Chinese-American nuclear scientist arrested held for nine months in solitary confinement following government charges of spying that have not been proved.

Hibey did not return several phone calls to his Washington office.

Pollard, 47, is serving a life sentence in a Butner, N.C., federal prison.

He was sentenced on March 4, 1987, after pleading guilty to a single count of conspiracy to commit espionage.

Page upon page of the motion details Pollard's contentions that Hibey failed to notify him about his rights, including filing an appeal of his life sentence within 10 days, and insuring the U.S. government honored a plea-bargaining agreement with Pollard that would have restricted a life sentence.

Pollard himself declares that he has only recently learned that Hibey "failed in numerous respects to represent me in accordance with basic standards of professional conduct.

"As a result I now understand that my sentence of life in prison was imposed as a result of Mr. Hibey's inadequate and unprofessional handling of my sentencing," Pollard said in a written statement of Aug. 28, 2000 contained in the motion. "His failure to represent me properly deprived me of my constitutional right to effective assistance of counsel."

Pollard said his family hired Hibey a day or so after his arrest where on Nov. 21, 1985. :o

"I later learned that most of his fees were paid by the Government of Israel," Pollard stated.

Pollard said Hibey also failed to rebut a damaging last-minute memo written by Caspar Weinberger, former President George Bush's secretary of defense and submitted on March 4,1987 to the federal sentencing, Judge Aubrey Robinson.

"Mr. Hibey handed it to me. I read it. It was devastating. But it was not true. It accused me of treason. I had never even been charged with treason, let alone found guilty of it."

Pollard said the memo was completely false and could have been easily rebutted.

But "at no time did Mr. Hibey tell me that I had the right to an adjournment, the right to offer evidence that could rebut the damaging allegations, the right to ask the Court to make findings of fact on the allegations, or the right to an evidentiary hearing at which the government would bear the burden of proving its allegations.

"To the contrary Mr. Hibey told me that the sentencing could not be adjourned and that nothing could be done."

"The sentencing went forward," Pollard wrote. "The judge sentenced me to life in prison."

Pollard also charged that Hibey failed to contest the government's charge that he gave unauthorized interviews and disclosed classified information to CNN reporter Wolf Blitzer, who was then working for the Jerusalem Post.

"Mr. Hibey never explained to the court that I had sought and obtained government consent for both interviews," writes Pollard.

Blitzer told The Jewish Week Tuesday that his interviews with Pollard in November 1986 were approved by the prison warden.

"All that was cleared by the warden," said Blitzer, who wrote a book about the Pollard case. "I didn't sneak in. I went in there as a journalist."

Blitzer declined to assess whether Hibey's counsel was inadequate.

Pollard's attorneys contend that Hibey's "failures" doomed a 1990 federal appeal for a re-sentencing hearing.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 11:48:03 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2008, 03:07:56 PM »
He had no right using this scumbag! He should have used a better lawyer ie one who doesn't fornicate camels! Why not Barry Slotnick, Alan Dershowitz etc...?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2008, 03:11:17 PM »
He had no right using this scumbag! He should have used a better lawyer ie one who doesn't fornicate camels! Why not Barry Slotnick, Alan Dershowitz etc...?
Anyone but this Arab,i have a feeling the Israeli Govt had a hand in this

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2008, 03:12:54 PM »
But knowing how Arab dogs are like don't you find it that alone a red flag,  Arabs will never help a Jew let alone a Jewish hero
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2008, 03:15:49 PM »
But knowing how Arab dogs are like don't you find it that alone a red flag,  Arabs will never help a Jew let alone a Jewish hero
Thats true :-\

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2008, 03:16:42 PM »
Anyone but this Arab,i have a feeling the Israeli Govt had a hand in this

From the time the story cracked in the mid '80's, Israel sold this man down the river. He did NOTHING wrong, FREE HIM NOW! O0

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2008, 03:19:40 PM »
This would be like a black nazi lawyer for the Black Panther party representing someone like Pat Robertson
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2008, 03:21:10 PM »
"Mistakes" I smell a rat.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2008, 03:44:05 PM »
If you're a Jew who needs a lawyer, and you end up with an arab, methinks you have problems.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 03:46:52 PM by Ben Yehuda »