Author Topic: Ha Ha Ha - Matt Damon is Afraid of Sarah Palin  (Read 1212 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Ha Ha Ha - Matt Damon is Afraid of Sarah Palin
« on: September 10, 2008, 06:08:47 PM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2008/09/10/2008-09-10_matt_damon_blasts_sarah_palin_as_scary_a.html

Actor Matt Damon is giving two thumbs-down to the prospect of a Palin Presidency.

Damon said it's "scary" to think of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin being a heartbeat away from the Oval Office as John McCain's running mate.

"I think the pick was made for political reasons, but in terms of governance, it was a disaster," Damon, a Barack Obama supporter and heavy contributor to liberal groups.

"I think there's a really good chance that Sarah Palin could be president, and I think that's the really scary thing," Damon, the Academy Award-winning star of "Good Will Hunting" and "The Departed," told AP Television.

Having Palin, the onetime mayor of Wasilla, Alaska and self-proclaimed "hockey mom" as McCain's right-hand woman is preposterous, Damon said.

"It's like a really bad Disney movie. The hockey mom from Alaska and she's the president and it's like she's facing down Vladimir Putin and using the folksy stuff she learned at the hockey rink and it's absurd," he said.
"It's totally absurd, and I don't know why more people aren't talking about how absurd it is."

Palin spokeswoman Maria Comella quickly struck back, sounding the McCain campaign's familiar theme of attacking Obama as little more than a celebrity whose candidacy is boosted by his Hollywood buddies.

"It's not surprising that Barack Obama and his celebrity supporters continue to tear down Gov. Palin with little more than blatant name calling," Comella said.

"It's clear they're threatened by a candidate who actually has a record of achieving reform and change, while Barack Obama just talks about it," she said.

How many bad movies has this character been in? Who really cares what a putz like this thinks about politics.

muman613
 :laugh:
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ha Ha Ha - Matt Damon is Afraid of Sarah Palin
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 06:15:14 PM »

Matt Damon has zero acting talent ...btw
He's horrible

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 06:16:06 PM »
You can make a list a mile long of all the liberal idiots that come from hollywood.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 06:30:36 PM »
He's insulting the entire state of Alaska with this stupidiy. He's not exactly the genius he played in "Good Will Hunting".

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 06:31:25 PM »
What did you say about me?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 06:40:23 PM »
I liked the Borne trilogy, but I didn't pay to see them  :P

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 06:40:54 PM »
I liked the Borne trilogy, but I didn't pay to see them  :P

You stole :'(

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2008, 06:58:21 PM »
The bootom line is that the Obama supporters are scared stiff of the bitter Hilary supporters.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2008, 07:27:40 PM »
Typical Hollywood putz. 

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2008, 08:49:21 PM »
Wow! Borne is scared of a little hocker mom!? Next blockbuster: "Borne's hockey puck" where Matt Damon saves the world by fighting an evil hockey mom!

Seriously though, I detest when a man is using the word Scary as a part of his vocabulary - I can't stand it!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 09:27:02 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2008, 09:30:41 PM »
He did his best acting in Team America, even though he was just a puppet. No, really, he was a puppet.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2008, 09:50:55 PM »
Matt Damon has to keep up with the Jones in Hell-y-wood!
 he doesn't know what he's talking about... his mind is shot form all the drugs and pain meds these hellywood weirdos' take to not have to face really day to day.  >:(