Author Topic: Unbelievable: Tomb of Patriarchs Desecrated AGAIN  (Read 979 times)

Offline Fonzworth

• Full JTFer
  • How in the hell could israel free Kuntar!!!
Unbelievable: Tomb of Patriarchs Desecrated AGAIN
« on: September 14, 2008, 12:35:31 PM »
Unbelievable: Tomb of Patriarchs Desecrated AGAIN!

In case you didn't already know

Click: Tomb of Patriarchs Desecrated
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/TV/?act=one&id=2750               >:(

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Re: Unbelievable: Tomb of Patriarchs Desecrated again
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 12:41:34 PM »
The one sidedness is unbelievable.

Another event that is  making national news is that the Philipino army got into a firefight with a bunch of muzzies firing at them from a mosque and in the action the mosque caught on fire. Now the world press wants to censure and hold accountable the Philipino army. What a croc! I would not be suprised if the muzzies set the mosque on fire themselves.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Re: Unbelievable: Tomb of Patriarchs Desecrated AGAIN
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 12:57:19 PM »
The fact that Jews allowed this is even worse then the fact that the Muslims did it. If our leaders had only loved the Land a fraction as much as they loved themselves, this wouldn't have happened.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 01:50:22 PM »
Fonzworth, I don't find the article. There is only an issue about the latest already known desecration of the tombs.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Unbelievable: Tomb of Patriarchs Desecrated again
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 02:00:08 PM »
The one sidedness is unbelievable.

Another event that is  making national news is that the Philipino army got into a firefight with a bunch of muzzies firing at them from a mosque and in the action the mosque caught on fire. Now the world press wants to censure and hold accountable the Philipino army. What a croc! I would not be suprised if the muzzies set the mosque on fire themselves.

That mosque would have gone old, small and rotten. So now muzzies may get built a new, larger and modern mosque in Kuwait style from poor government's money.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Fonzworth

• Full JTFer
  • How in the hell could israel free Kuntar!!!
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 03:41:03 PM »
Fonzworth, I don't find the article. There is only an issue about the latest already known desecration of the tombs.

If you watch the article around [3:42] Spokesman of Jewish Hebron Community David Wilder explains several occasions in the past where Arabs
desecrated the site.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2008, 03:58:49 PM »
That is just sad..... :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל