Author Topic: SHAMEFUL NEWS: IDF soldier indicted for raping 17-year-old girl  (Read 535 times)

Offline Fonzworth

• Full JTFer
  • How in the hell could israel free Kuntar!!!
SHAMEFUL NEWS: IDF soldier indicted for raping 17-year-old girl
« on: September 15, 2008, 11:05:48 AM »
IDF soldier indicted for raping 17-year-old girl

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3596604,00.html

"The soldier allegedly told her that he would not harm her and then led her to a nearby construction site. "

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: SHAMEFUL NEWS: IDF soldier indicted for raping 17-year-old girl
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 12:01:56 PM »
Yimach schmo vezichro to this demon. In a sane Israel he'd be hanged by his testicles.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 02:10:27 PM »
 "the accused fondled the girl's breasts, at which point she told him she was not interested in any sexual contact....
The soldier allegedly told her that he would not harm her and then led her to a nearby construction site. "

sounds like possible BS to me.  either this girl is incredibly stupid, or she felt like a slut afterwards and decided it was a rape.

So she meets a stranger, goes to the beach with him, get's upset that he 'fondled her' and then goes with him to an abandoned construction site.  Perhaps she thought he wanted to discuss the nuances of modern Israeli architecture. 

Sounds like a very suspect rape accusation to me but will wait to see details.

People who cry rape at everything and blame the guy for everything are as bad as hardcore leftists.  Some women refuse to take responsibility and think that a guy is to blame for everything bad that happens in a relationship.

I will be interested to see how this case develops.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 02:16:40 PM »
Innocent until proven guilty people, Suspicion alone does not constitute a crime.