Author Topic: Obama’s First 10 Executive Orders?  (Read 973 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Obama’s First 10 Executive Orders?
« on: September 16, 2008, 04:59:19 PM »
This is alarming.

Obama’s First 10 Executive Orders?

Quotes from BarrackObama.com

• Obama enacts stronger “federal hate crimes legislation” to “reinvigorate enforcement at the Department of Justice's Criminal Section.”

• Obama creates “a fund to help people refinance their mortgages and provide comprehensive supports to innocent homeowners.”

• Obama, following through on his pledge to “meet with the leaders of all nations, friend and foe,” signs a non-agression pact with the Hitler of Iran.

• Obama doubles foreign aid to $50 billion to cut “poverty around the world in half by 2015.”

• Obama removes our troops from Iraq, leaving a power vacuum filled by Iran.

• Obama enacts socialized medicine, destroying small businesses with taxes to pay for illegal alien healthcare.

• Obama enacts amnesty for illegal aliens.

• Obama enacts legislation demanding carbon friendly cars, hammering the final nail in the coffin of the US car industry.

• Barack Obama enact laws to reinforce affirmative action by funneling money to “women and minority-owned businesses.”

• Obama repeals the Bush tax cuts.

• Obama enacts the Employment Non-Discrimination Act to entrench the power of the homosexual lobby.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Re: Obama’s First 10 Executive Orders?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 05:24:36 PM »
To quote a member of another forum, "Voting for Obama, is like putting a gun to your head and hoping he confiscates it before you can pull the trigger".
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 05:26:16 PM »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 05:33:04 PM »
I thought the foremost order would be
1 i want watermelon
2 get me some pickled pig knukles uh hum
3 bring me my spiritual advisors Jesse,Al,Farrakan and the grand mufti of Al ahzar university lets not forget  the Rev. Wright
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03