Author Topic: NBA BLACK ANIMAL WON'T SAY THE U.S. NATIONAL ANTHEM FROM A COUNTRY THAT PAYS HIM  (Read 654 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
http://sports.aol.com/photos/anthem-blunders?icid=200100397x1209546803x1200574480

This filthy ugly beast.  He don't like it go to Africa sing the anthem of Zimbabwe.  Filthy beast.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
That scumbag said he does not have to say that SH** cause he is black

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
This guy sounds real educated! ::) :beast:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 12:31:42 PM by nopeaceforland »

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
I am not supporting slavery but if it hadn't been for slavery all of these celebrities would be in Africa chopping each other with machetes and probably still eating each other. But thanks to the USA they are driving Cadillacs and have more gold on them then I make in a year.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
I am not supporting slavery but if it hadn't been for slavery all of these celebrities would be in Africa chopping each other with machetes and probably still eating each other. But thanks to the USA they are driving Cadillacs and have more gold on them then I make in a year.

You make gold :::D